User Tag List

Page 4719 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 371942194619466947094717471847194720472147294769481952195719 ... LastLast
Results 47,181 to 47,190 of 67840

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

I am wondering where this forum is going.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Does every good deed have to become a public thing? Was the intimacy of the moment itself not good enough? Why destroy something that is special and just for you by making it into one of millions of things for people who weren't involved to scroll past and like? The answer is obvious; I'm just expressing distaste by asking rhetorical questions. Give people the option of responding to something without thought or depth, and they'll take it.
    4w5 6w7 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]
    Likes five sounds liked this post

Human Grumpy Cat Array senza tema's Avatar
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by sunyata View Post
    I had a hard time from ENTP to ISTP.

Hard time reconciling my curious, prying nature...
    For whatever it's worth, you don't strike me at all as an ENTP. ISTP fits better if you ask me. You do seem very abstract though, in what you say here, but I'm happy to think it's just plain introversion/Ji talking like five sounds said.

Alea Iacta Est posted a pretty cool thread about temperaments in the socionics subforum and apparently this is the diagnostic tool for Ep: "For Ep's, the only good use of stabilizing [Ij] is using it to help follow whims and desires wherever they lead. [Ep]"

I'm arrogantly gonna presume that this doesn't describe you very well and that stabilizing is more important to you than an unsystematic exploration of whims and desires.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

It will always be a God & his angels.

Angels are demigods. They are all female. (that's my biggest kept secret)

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

I was actually subconsciously searching for my babies when I joined the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixie View Post
    Does every good deed have to become a public thing? Was the intimacy of the moment itself not good enough? Why destroy something that is special and just for you by making it into one of millions of things for people who weren't involved to scroll past and like? The answer is obvious; I'm just expressing distaste by asking rhetorical questions. Give people the option of responding to something without thought or depth, and they'll take it.
    I think the answer is greed.

Senior Member Array captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Socionics
    INTj None

The childrens choir is rehearsing at my church. It sounds awful.
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug
    Likes five sounds liked this post

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Arcana View Post
    For whatever it's worth, you don't strike me at all as an ENTP. ISTP fits better if you ask me. You do seem very abstract though, in what you say here, but I'm happy to think it's just plain introversion/Ji talking like five sounds said.
    The way the theory was presented to me, I could do nothing but identify with intuition. It is incredibly important for me to be an originator; I am always open to finding new and more efficient means of conducing an end. My whole life I've been recognized for this talent.

But yeah - the more I studied, the more I saw the frame of reference I was being presented isn't the best way of hanging the systems. Though sometimes still I feel I'm a little lost with type.

Alea Iacta Est posted a pretty cool thread about temperaments in the socionics subforum and apparently this is the diagnostic tool for Ep: "For Ep's, the only good use of stabilizing [Ij] is using it to help follow whims and desires wherever they lead. [Ep]"

I'm arrogantly gonna presume that this doesn't describe you very well and that stabilizing is more important to you than an unsystematic exploration of whims and desires.
    Both in moderation :}
    the bees made honey in the lion's skull

The Green Jolly Robin H. Array GarrotTheThief's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

context always resolves a paradox. only humans/animals can think in terms of context. robots will never be contextual. they can fake it. but they can't do it.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

MBTI
    IDFK

Hmm, I could either go to bed because I have lecture tomorrow.. Or I could make some tea and start marathoning Attack on Titan.. I wonder..