User Tag List

Page 4715 of 6765 FirstFirst ... 371542154615466547054713471447154716471747254765481552155715 ... LastLast
Results 47,141 to 47,150 of 67642

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Human Grumpy Cat Array senza tema's Avatar
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

"sometimes i finger my bumhole to this song"

OK, then.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Hmmm, I guess that a forum of people who have lots of time to spend on the internet isn't an accurate subsection of the population.

MBTI
    INTJ

“What a great advantage a man can have over women, if he only knew what cold and calculating thoughts are going through her mind…. while her eyes are brimming with tears.” – Esther Vilar

“By the age of twelve at the latest, most women have decided to become prostitutes. Or, to put it another way they have planned a future for themselves which consists of choosing a man and letting him do all the work.” – Esther Vilar

“Ah yes, “divorce”. From the latin word meaning to rip out a man’s genitals through his wallet.” – Robbin Williams
    "And then, as I got her message, there came a light from her eyes - powerful beams of light." - Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    INFP

As an NF, is there a way to speed up the process/to lessen the feelings you have for someone, someone you have to see, be around, and talk to, most everyday, and who's so magically wonderful that you could die, knowing that you can't do anything about it? My take is, the only way to make it better fast, is to leave the current context, to find a new environment with new people and naturally forget. Even though I will probably always remember.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by serenesam View Post
    “What a great advantage a man can have over women, if he only knew what cold and calculating thoughts are going through her mind…. while her eyes are brimming with tears.” – Esther Vilar

“By the age of twelve at the latest, most women have decided to become prostitutes. Or, to put it another way they have planned a future for themselves which consists of choosing a man and letting him do all the work.” – Esther Vilar

“Ah yes, “divorce”. From the latin word meaning to rip out a man’s genitals through his wallet.” – Robbin Williams
    Why not quote Phyllis Schlafly while you're at it?
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari
    Likes Ivy liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Likes GarrotTheThief liked this post

The Green Jolly Robin H. Array GarrotTheThief's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHdzilla.

is what the above song made me think of.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.
    Likes Mace liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

There is no escape from the truth.
    Likes GarrotTheThief liked this post

The Green Jolly Robin H. Array GarrotTheThief's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

there is no escape, as mace said, from the truth. And the truth doesn't make a noise.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.
    Likes Mace liked this post

literally your mother Array PocketFullOf's Avatar
    MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    pot

I've been getting a lot of signs that I might just be an unhealthy ENTJ and I don't like it. I don't want any part of this.

Taking a concept to it's logical end is rarely logical or relevant to the subject at hand.
    Johari Nohari
    7w6-3w2-1w9 / sCUA|I| / SER SEI
    Neutral Good
    bagfullofclocks | type me if you can

Likes JAVO liked this post