User Tag List

Page 4705 of 6914 FirstFirst ... 370542054605465546954703470447054706470747154755480552055705 ... LastLast
Results 47,041 to 47,050 of 69134

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #47041
    A GOD Array Mace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te
    Posts
    2,127

    Default

    I live in a Super Fantasy.. Unlike anything you've ever seen. That is the real world.

  2. #47042
    Senior Member Array Raffaella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    816

    Default

    "We're going to Amsterdam, I thought it was in the US"

    "But Portugal's in South America!"

    "Uruguay's in Europe, duh"

  3. #47043
    Senior Member Array Nicodemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,690

    Default

    My mother went to see a gynecologist who is also a acupuncturist. She looked at her tongue and told her she is a 'spleen person', so, of course, she is to avoid fruits and other 'cold foods'. She also has needles in her ears that are supposed to remain there for two weeks or until they fall out on their own. I hope she does not turn into one of those tv-nonsense buyers in the next decades.

  4. #47044
    Senior Member Array riva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    estp
    Enneagram
    7w? so
    Posts
    1,903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    My mother went to see a gynecologist who is also a acupuncturist. She looked at her tongue and told her she is a 'spleen person', so, of course, she is to avoid fruits and other 'cold foods'. She also has needles in her ears that are supposed to remain there for two weeks or until they fall out on their own. I hope she does not turn into one of those tv-nonsense buyers in the next decades.
    If you fear 'it' so much I think the best way to counter this is to introduce her to God. It's never too late.
    .

  5. #47045
    Senior Member Array Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,806

    Default

    The east and the west are mine, the north and the south are mine. All seems beautiful to me.
    — Walt Whitman
    Likes EJCC, Mace liked this post

  6. #47046
    Senior Member Array Nicodemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    If you fear 'it' so much I think the best way to counter this is to introduce her to God. It's never too late.
    How does that make sense? God is one of tv-nonsense's best-sellers.

  7. #47047
    Senior Member Array riva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    estp
    Enneagram
    7w? so
    Posts
    1,903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    How does that make sense? God is one of tv-nonsense's best-sellers.
    Shit I forgot he is on TV. I rarely watch TV.

    Sorry.
    .

  8. #47048
    Senior Member Array captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Socionics
    INTj None
    Posts
    2,754

    Default

    "Great! You just kicked Indian Jesus in the ribs!"
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

    "I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

    ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?


    Johari Nohari

    https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

  9. #47049
    is Array indra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram
    8
    Posts
    1,250

    Default

    No fuckin' way.

    the bees made honey in the lion's skull


  10. #47050
    Senior Member Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deceptive View Post
    "We're going to Amsterdam, I thought it was in the US"

    "But Portugal's in South America!"

    "Uruguay's in Europe, duh"
    I made a friend who is from Peru here and i got it confused with Portugal in my head on the map, like in my head Peru moved to Europe and Portugal moved to south america

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 640
    Last Post: 12-19-2016, 09:42 AM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •