User Tag List

Page 470 of 6774 FirstFirst ... 3704204604684694704714724805205709701470 ... LastLast
Results 4,691 to 4,700 of 67735

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #4691
    Senior Member Array Chaotic Harmony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Posts
    1,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Have some Fe!


    Awww, love it. I want that kitty!


  2. #4692
    Banned Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    IxFx
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    859

    Default

    Ahh, the days when I had a manager, yeah, sweet, never had to worry about anything, he did everything for me. Sort of anyway..

  3. #4693
    Pose! Array Salt n' pepper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    2,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Have some Fe!

    yet another cat! why don't you just shoot Jock in his kneecap

  4. #4694
    Magical Array BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    6,903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Salt n' pepper View Post
    yet another cat! why don't you just shoot Jock in his kneecap
    Time to take out the other kneecap while I'm at it!

    () 9w8-3w2-7w6 tritype.

    RCueI (primary Inquisition)

  5. #4695
    Habitual Fi LineStepper Array JocktheMotie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,151

    Default

    I'm disappointed in you, Blackcat! Very disappointed. Reassembling myself is the first trick I learned.

    Fe is useless though. I'm convinced. I've got 99 problems and Fe is 74 of them.



  6. #4696
    Magical Array BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    6,903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I'm disappointed in you, Blackcat! Very disappointed. Reassembling myself is the first trick I learned.

    Fe is useless though. I'm convinced. I've got 99 problems and Fe is 74 of them.


    It's kinda weird how sometimes when I wake up really early I'm very hyperactive like this. And I just started sipping on my coffee! Usually I feel like the walking dead in the morning.

    Maybe I should get up more often lol.
    () 9w8-3w2-7w6 tritype.

    RCueI (primary Inquisition)

  7. #4697
    .~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni
    Posts
    40,491

    Default

    Holli won Hell's Kitchen! Yeah girl! (I wish to the victor went the spoils, and she could take a block of ginsu knives to that weasly little braggart Ben... what a creep.)

    It would be fun to be able to cook that well... but far too much pressure to do it professionally and have to please the personal tastes of fine diners.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  8. #4698
    Senior Member Array Chaotic Harmony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Posts
    1,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Holli won Hell's Kitchen! Yeah girl! (I wish to the victor went the spoils, and she could take a block of ginsu knives to that weasly little braggart Ben... what a creep.)

    It would be fun to be able to cook that well... but far too much pressure to do it professionally and have to please the personal tastes of fine diners.
    Has a woman ever won on there? I can't remember...


  9. #4699
    .~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni
    Posts
    40,491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kymbirleigh View Post
    Has a woman ever won on there? I can't remember...

    It's the only season I've watched (you can check wikipedia I think)... but the guys were gloating all season and talking trash... and Holli just steadily pushed her way up to the top and outdid them. Mua ha ha. I think her stability helped; some of the people on that show were mental whack jobs... but then, of course, it's "reality TV."

    EDIT: Looks like two other women have won.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell%27s_Kitchen_(U.S.)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  10. #4700
    Senior Member Array Chaotic Harmony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Posts
    1,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    It's the only season I've watched (you can check wikipedia I think)... but the guys were gloating all season and talking trash... and Holli just steadily pushed her way up to the top and outdid them. Mua ha ha. I think her stability helped; some of the people on that show were mental whack jobs... but then, of course, it's "reality TV."

    EDIT: Looks like two other women have won.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell%27s_Kitchen_(U.S.)
    Yeah... I hated that Ben guy... And that Scott guy.... Talk about cocky...

    Holli was great, she really seemed to keep improving throughout the season.


Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO