User Tag List

Page 4699 of 6777 FirstFirst ... 369941994599464946894697469846994700470147094749479951995699 ... LastLast
Results 46,981 to 46,990 of 67768

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Bored off my mind.

Warning: Rated-R. Contains violence. Viewer discretion is advised.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Trust me, Battlefield 4 has nothing on Battlefield 3. But it is pretty entertaining.

Particularly on the jet, which I've killed as a God!

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

There has to be wisdom out of this. But what is it?

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    ... that he's a clumsy flirter?
    Right?! I was at a loss...but curious anyway, so I guess it sort of worked?
    Find my Enneagram writing here, and ethical boutique here.✨

To Jimmy Wales (wikipedia finder): "Why does everyone in IT look so nerdy yet you look like a daytime soap star?"

A new tenant is moving into my house, right next door. He is handsome. Possibilities flicker.

MBTI
    INTJ

Overwhelmingly, the lady PhDs were very, very grateful for their special new outfits:

“First things first, I am a lady Ph.D. Like all lady Ph.D’s, I frequently ask myself: ‘How could I be sexier?’ Delicious costumes has come to my rescue! I can now lecture in my 5 inch gold spiked heels and ‘barely there’ regalia while giving nary a thought to the male gaze and it’s implications on the prevalence of rape culture in our society. I fully expect my chili pepper rating on RMP to go through the roof once I begin to greet my students in this costume. Hopefully I can keep my post structural hegemony’s from engaging in some wardrobe malfunctions. Then again, who cares? I’m sexy! Forget about the 7 years I spent sweating out a dissertation and engaging in innovative research! SEXY!!!!”

“I was holding out till tenure to buy my own regalia, but now that this costume has arrived, why wait? I am totally wearing that to graduation. After all my years of hard work, I am old enough to date the students’ dads. What better way to advertise both my accomplishments and my ass?”

“Thank you, thank you, Amazon! I’m another Lady PhD who was worried that my years of tireless devotion to the advancement of knowledge meant that I’d never do anything important or valuable with my life — like attract a man. After two days of slinking around campus in my “Delicious” new regalia, I can say with confidence that men of all ages and positions in the patriarchy — from panting freshmen boys to bleary-eyed professors emeriti — see me in a brand new light. And my giggling girlfriends in the faculty lounge agree: this makes my scholarship on feminist hermeneutics in digital humanities and information science look HOT.”

“When I left my nursing job for graduate school, I was so distressed. I mean what was I going to wear? There were plenty of sexy nurse costumes that I could wear to honor my accomplishments in that profession, but after I attained my PhD there was something missing. I was better educated, but not sexy. Until now. Thank you, Delicious Costumes, for filling the void. You’ve given women like me who have worked our asses off earning our degrees a way to show our asses off, too. Keep it classy, Amazon.”

Source: Happy Halloween: Actual PhDs respond to Amazon’s “women’s sexy PhD” costume and it is a treat - Salon.com

***I believe RMP stands for Rate My Professors but I could be wrong.***
    "And then, as I got her message, there came a light from her eyes - powerful beams of light." - Nikola Tesla

I love looking into people's eyes and trying to figure them out. People are so interesting. Everybody has a story to them that you don't know about. I especially love people whom I am unable to read.

I hate simple people, it's such a turn-off when someone has everything laid bare on the surface. I love people who have an aura of mystery surrounding them, such people never failed to intrigue me.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

My Story is about all my angels. My purpose are only my girls.

girl with a pretty smile Array Honor's Avatar
    Enneagram
    1w2 so

Hey Matt,

You will never see this message or know how much you hurt me, but what you did to
    me was reckless, immature, and insensitive, and your hollow words of insincere apology in that elevator meant nothing to me.

A
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.