User Tag List

  1. #46651
    Analytical Dreamer Coriolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    15,654

    Default

    In case anyone was wondering: yes, a handful of posts have been deleted from the thread. It's OK for the comments here to be random, but they must remain civil. This is the Random Thoughts thread, not a cesspool.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

  2. #46652
    literally your mother PocketFullOf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    pot
    Posts
    494

    Default

    I somehow always find my way to typology central when I go into a kratom hole. I think I am becoming addicted (not to kratom but to typeC) .


    Taking a concept to it's logical end is rarely logical or relevant to the subject at hand.
    Johari Nohari
    7w6-3w2-1w9 / sCUA|I| / SER SEI
    Neutral Good
    bagfullofclocks | type me if you can

    Likes JAVO liked this post

  3. #46653
    . JAVO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    eNTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,807

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PocketFullOf View Post
    I somehow always find my way to typology central when I go into a kratom hole. I think I am becoming addicted (not to kratom but to typeC) .
    I've been here since 2007.
    Likes PocketFullOf liked this post

  4. #46654
    literally your mother PocketFullOf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    pot
    Posts
    494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    I've been here since 2007.
    That's some dedication right there. I wish anything, MBTI included could hold my attention that long.


    Taking a concept to it's logical end is rarely logical or relevant to the subject at hand.
    Johari Nohari
    7w6-3w2-1w9 / sCUA|I| / SER SEI
    Neutral Good
    bagfullofclocks | type me if you can

    Likes JAVO liked this post

  5. #46655
    Warflower Nijntje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    I'm currently trying to waste time at work by sitting in one of the toilet cubicles and playing on the internet. It's far better than being on my feet out on the floor having to help ungrateful customers.

    God I hate people. Why the hell am I in customer service/sales.

    The hilarious thing, my offical job title is Manager/Stylist.



    edit: oh, wow. Someone made a pungent smell in the cubicle next to me, there are literally 20 other places she could have pooped but NOOO she had to poop next to someone.

    oh well, it was good while it lasted.

    Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.
    .



    Conclusion: Dinosaurs


  6. #46656
    noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Mademoiselle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni
    Posts
    923

    Default


    All journeys eventually end in the same place, home.

    —Chris Geiger—
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    ||||||||||||
    …Order >> Chaos >> Order
    ————
    Likes Opal liked this post

  7. #46657
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne
    Posts
    787

    Default

    When days are long and time is spent always alone, I would've hoped to at least find members for a band so that I could share all these ideas and express all these feelings, and the same for them, to find solace! But no one is interested and once again I remind myself that no one wants to be with me no matter what about, I'm also reminded by my previous pathetic fantasies and expectations regarding this. Positive things I think will happen never do... But I'll make music alone, it is my destiny that no matter what I do in life I will always do it alone.

  8. #46658
    . JAVO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    eNTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,807

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PocketFullOf View Post
    That's some dedication right there. I wish anything, MBTI included could hold my attention that long.
    I lost interest in MBTI long ago. I hang around because I've made a few friends here, and the interaction with them and sometimes everyone else is fun.
    Likes PocketFullOf liked this post

  9. #46659

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    When days are long and time is spent always alone, I would've hoped to at least find members for a band so that I could share all these ideas and express all these feelings, and the same for them, to find solace! But no one is interested and once again I remind myself that no one wants to be with me no matter what about, I'm also reminded by my previous pathetic fantasies and expectations regarding this. Positive things I think will happen never do... But I'll make music alone, it is my destiny that no matter what I do in life I will always do it alone.
    Imagine you were no longer alone: What would you complain about?

  10. #46660
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne
    Posts
    787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Imagine you were no longer alone: What would you complain about?
    It depends on what shows up, I already complain about more things than being alone.

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 750
    Last Post: 05-20-2017, 06:13 AM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts