User Tag List

Page 4666 of 6766 FirstFirst ... 366641664566461646564664466546664667466846764716476651665666 ... LastLast
Results 46,651 to 46,660 of 67653

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Alchemist of life Array Coriolis's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

In case anyone was wondering: yes, a handful of posts have been deleted from the thread. It's OK for the comments here to be random, but they must remain civil. This is the Random Thoughts thread, not a cesspool.
    Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it. We should remove the carrot and walk forward with our eyes open. -- Raistlin Majere

literally your mother Array PocketFullOf's Avatar
    MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    pot

I somehow always find my way to typology central when I go into a kratom hole. I think I am becoming addicted (not to kratom but to typeC) .

Taking a concept to it's logical end is rarely logical or relevant to the subject at hand.
    Johari Nohari
    7w6-3w2-1w9 / sCUA|I| / SER SEI
    Neutral Good
    bagfullofclocks | type me if you can

Likes JAVO liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by PocketFullOf View Post
    I somehow always find my way to typology central when I go into a kratom hole. I think I am becoming addicted (not to kratom but to typeC) .
    I've been here since 2007.
    Likes PocketFullOf liked this post

literally your mother Array PocketFullOf's Avatar
    MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    pot

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    I've been here since 2007.
    That's some dedication right there. I wish anything, MBTI included could hold my attention that long.

Taking a concept to it's logical end is rarely logical or relevant to the subject at hand.
    Johari Nohari
    7w6-3w2-1w9 / sCUA|I| / SER SEI
    Neutral Good
    bagfullofclocks | type me if you can

Likes JAVO liked this post

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

I'm currently trying to waste time at work by sitting in one of the toilet cubicles and playing on the internet. It's far better than being on my feet out on the floor having to help ungrateful customers.

God I hate people. Why the hell am I in customer service/sales.

The hilarious thing, my offical job title is Manager/Stylist.

edit: oh, wow. Someone made a pungent smell in the cubicle next to me, there are literally 20 other places she could have pooped but NOOO she had to poop next to someone.

oh well, it was good while it lasted.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Array Mademoiselle's Avatar
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

All journeys eventually end in the same place, home.

—Chris Geiger—
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    ||||||||||||
    …Order >> Chaos >> Order
    ————
    Likes Opal liked this post

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

When days are long and time is spent always alone, I would've hoped to at least find members for a band so that I could share all these ideas and express all these feelings, and the same for them, to find solace! But no one is interested and once again I remind myself that no one wants to be with me no matter what about, I'm also reminded by my previous pathetic fantasies and expectations regarding this. Positive things I think will happen never do... But I'll make music alone, it is my destiny that no matter what I do in life I will always do it alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PocketFullOf View Post
    That's some dedication right there. I wish anything, MBTI included could hold my attention that long.
    I lost interest in MBTI long ago. I hang around because I've made a few friends here, and the interaction with them and sometimes everyone else is fun.
    Likes PocketFullOf liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    When days are long and time is spent always alone, I would've hoped to at least find members for a band so that I could share all these ideas and express all these feelings, and the same for them, to find solace! But no one is interested and once again I remind myself that no one wants to be with me no matter what about, I'm also reminded by my previous pathetic fantasies and expectations regarding this. Positive things I think will happen never do... But I'll make music alone, it is my destiny that no matter what I do in life I will always do it alone.
    Imagine you were no longer alone: What would you complain about?

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Imagine you were no longer alone: What would you complain about?
    It depends on what shows up, I already complain about more things than being alone.