User Tag List

Page 4653 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 365341534553460346434651465246534654465546634703475351535653 ... LastLast
Results 46,521 to 46,530 of 67713

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INFJ

connected with an INTJ tonight, had random adventure.. great conversation, mostly on the page except for my subtle sarcasms.. I enjoy others Fi
    Likes Olm the Water King, johnnyyukon liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by oneandonly View Post
    I was being a little sarcastic here... but When I think back on it, I realize friends didnt really come to me to hang out and have fun.. friends came to me to be their counselor and confidant when the world had spit them out.. I think about how that was a great extent of my friendships. People knew I would always be there.. so they dismissed my value within their life... and reduced it to within their troubles. I always enjoyed helping others so I never took offense. But now I realize I don't know my place within social situations because of this.
    Sounds like typical INFJ problems. Perhaps, like you said, it's gonna take a little longer to find your tribe. Or even SO. I have a handful of close friends that are probably similar to you, I seem to talk and whine about my problems, which is ok, but then I cut myself off and try to ask, soooo what problems do you have? But then they say, oh nothing, go on go on. And I wonder sometimes if they're just saying that out of a sense of duty.

All in all, I'd say our relationships are give and take, but it takes a certain maturity for most people to be able to just LISTEN to someone else. Like, fucking take turns.

Maybe you learned this early. It took me a lot longer. And if you're not confrontational (I am) people can and will take advantage, and sometimes they don't even know they're doing it.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

This thread is always poppin' off, yo!

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

I wonder what my friend with a heroin addiction is up to. Last I saw him, he'd just gone through detox and was about to join an Italian rehab commune for 30 months. I haven't seen him since.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Sultan of Beans View Post
    I wonder what my friend with a heroin addiction is up to. Last I saw him, he'd just gone through detox and was about to join an Italian rehab commune for 30 months. I haven't seen him since.
    uhhhhh, Italian rehab commune for 30 months. Seems like a lot of months.

He should ingest Ibogaine.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

@johnnyyukon yes, he needed a radical life change. It takes time.

His girlfriend (they were a junkie couple) had already completed the program and was doing fine, so he eventually decided to do it as well.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

@johnnyyukon yes, he needed a radical life change. It takes time.

His girlfriend (they were a junkie couple) had already completed the program and was doing fine, so he eventually decided to do it as well.
    Anyone addicted to heroin would need a radical change, I would imagine. My only friend that went to rehab was for like 12 months in Mississippi somewhere. Was sober for like 5 years, had a relapse, then another. Then he was good for like 2 years, and I got the most fucked up text messages from him like he was on some serious shit. So I called his sister, she talked to him and claimed everything was fine, but I knew something was up. I haven't really talked to him since then, that was like 2 years ago.

Maybe he needed more months.

Or Ibogaine. I'd take Ibogaine if I was addicted to smack. In a ritual setting in Costa Rica or Africa, of course.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Yeah, smack can be a bitch to quit. I was with him for some time when he was going through withdrawals. Not a pleasant sight. And that's basically just the beginning.

Another problem is that he was already on methadone maintainace and that's even harder to quit.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Yeah, smack can be a bitch to quit. I was with him for some time when he was going through withdrawals. Not a pleasant sight. And that's basically just the beginning.

Another problem is that he was already on methadone maintainace and that's even harder to quit.
    Well from what I hear, nothing is more difficult than heroin.

The hardest drug I ever did was methadone. It was great. Then the next day I couldn't stop puking and literally thought I was dying. The only other times I've felt that much agony was 2 separate and severe stomach viruses.

I wouldn't touch that shit with a 1,000 foot pole EVER.

Likes oneandonly liked this post