User Tag List

Page 4652 of 6769 FirstFirst ... 365241524552460246424650465146524653465446624702475251525652 ... LastLast
Results 46,511 to 46,520 of 67681

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I find that wine or hard liquor I don't puke but even after a couple of beers and they can be good quality beer i'm puking and I'm not even drunk. So I like beer but I don't drink it usually if I do i'll have one cuz I prefer not throwing up. and I can drink liquor or wine get drunk and maybe I have a hangover for the first part of the day but i'm generally fine as long as I don't have to solve world hunger or use my brain or do anything too physical. beer it's like blegh i'm completly useless. and i get the least drunk from beer I think it's more of because it's so filling.
    You could be allergic. But also, I don't really like a lot of beer unless I'm at least standing and moving around. Especially mass quantities. But I tolerate it just fine.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so

I have found and killed the black widow spider. She breathed her last as I stood victorious over her crumpled corpse. Oh, how I laughed and laughed.

My cats are safe for now.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    You could be allergic. But also, I don't really like a lot of beer unless I'm at least standing and moving around. Especially mass quantities. But I tolerate it just fine.
    I don't like drinking unless I have people to talk period. I guess I have puked from liquor and wine but I have to drink way more drinks than i do with beer.
    by @magpie

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Array Mademoiselle's Avatar
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

The edges of my soul.
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    ||||||||||||
    …Order >> Chaos >> Order
    ————
    Likes Olm the Water King liked this post

I will only be sleeping for 1 hour today. I spend the entire night rushing my assignments. Arghhh I only managed to finish one assignment. How?! I still have 2 more assignments to complete and I also have exam to revise.

I am sooo gonna have panda eyes, and I have a date tomorrow too, damn. Maybe after I come back home from the date tomorrow I will burn midnight oil again and try to finish up the other 2 assignments.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
    I will only be sleeping for 1 hour today. I spend the entire night rushing my assignments. Arghhh I only managed to finish one assignment. How?! I still have 2 more assignments to complete and I also have exam to revise.

I am sooo gonna have panda eyes, and I have a date tomorrow too, damn. Maybe after I come back home from the date tomorrow I will burn midnight oil again and try to finish up the other 2 assignments.
    don't sleep at all, you're gonna feel worse sleeping that one hour than you are if you just stay up than crash when able to and sleep for a long time
    by @magpie
    Likes Mademoiselle, Destiny liked this post

Spreadsheet Samurai Array Alaska's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    don't sleep at all, you're gonna feel worse sleeping that one hour than you are if you just stay up than crash when able to and sleep for a long time
    4 hours of sleep or more = worth it, go to bed
    3 hours = grey area
    2 hours or less = not worth it, stay up

I call the hours from about 8-10 in the morning after an all-nighter "the wall". This is when you feel the most messed up - creaking bones, intense emotions, dark thoughts. Best endured alone. But press through it, and there's a high for the rest of the daylight hours that you won't even get if you've only had one hour of sleep. It's not healthy, but now and then, it's very much the lesser evil.
    4w5 6w7 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]
    Likes prplchknz, Destiny liked this post

Healer-in-Training Array Morning Star's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Just a grateful squirrel

Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

MBTI
    yupp

I think if the standard was still the same as in elementary school in terms of getting sex or a relationship like just a note with "do you want to have sex? circle y or n" I'd have had more sex by now.
    by @magpie