User Tag List

Page 4651 of 6769 FirstFirst ... 365141514551460146414649465046514652465346614701475151515651 ... LastLast
Results 46,501 to 46,510 of 67690

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sultan of Beans View Post
    I don't think that's necessarily the case.
    I was being a little sarcastic here... but When I think back on it, I realize friends didnt really come to me to hang out and have fun.. friends came to me to be their counselor and confidant when the world had spit them out.. I think about how that was a great extent of my friendships. People knew I would always be there.. so they dismissed my value within their life... and reduced it to within their troubles. I always enjoyed helping others so I never took offense. But now I realize I don't know my place within social situations because of this.

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by oneandonly View Post
    I was being a little sarcastic here... but When I think back on it, I realize friends didnt really come to me to hang out and have fun.. friends came to me to be their counselor and confidant when the world had spit them out.. I think about how that was a great extent of my friendships. People knew I would always be there.. so they dismissed my value within their life... and reduced it to within their troubles. I always enjoyed helping others so I never took offense. But now I realize I don't know my place within social situations because of this.
    Oh I see. That's different then.

Has nothing changed regarding this?

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I was googling "johnny big book" and this was one of the results The Big Book Of Lesbian Horse Stories - Alisa Surkis, Monica Nolan - Google Books

hahahahahahaha I'm tempted to put the cover as my avatar.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sultan of Beans View Post
    Oh I see. That's different then.

Has nothing changed regarding this?
    Well I tried to have fun like others seem to, ignoring my intuition, trying not to sequentially think.. it kinda worked for a short time.. but eventually ive come to understand that it came out all wrong, its not natural to me.. Even less people have valued my presence.. No one ended up becoming friends with me anyway.. not connected.. because they did not see me as connected.. so no, not much has changed but even if I havent found my place.. Im happier with myself, by myself, not having to depend on anyone to be there and be disappointed time and time again.

I'm very choosy, I've given myself permission to use massive discretion when it comes to people, because I'm always right when I get a hint of someones true self, and what is to be expected, which is usually immediate. Not to say I make snap judgments, but I will get a massive amount of information in a short moment. Trying to temper this, doesnt work either.. I'm literally always right, even when I dont want to be. I moreso explore the people I find to be "wildcards". If I cannot fully glimpse into them I want to know why. I basically have never met someone I can say "YES, THIS PERSON IS GOOD IN/OUT" & can be depended on.

Long story short, nothing has changed, but I guess I'm more okay with it.

At the end of the day, Its up to me to find and connect with the right people for me. Which may in fact be a long and tedious process.

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Array Mademoiselle's Avatar
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Ended up hurting emotional people since I remember..

I’d be happy to know I’m wrong to feel so.
    Last edited by Mademoiselle; 10-10-2014 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Update
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    ||||||||||||
    …Order >> Chaos >> Order
    ————

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

holy nuts! imgur.com just increased there gif size to 50MB. That's a lot of screen loading time
    [evil grin]

I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Back home, we'd take strong local beers on the river. Good stuff. I miss those days...
    In bottles? That's so irresponsible EJ, for shame. Think of the poor turtles and woodland creatures, should someone break one.

Yes, those days are probably behind me, but we'd rent a white water raft on a river with virtually no white water and the goal was to just get sloppy, haha. But gradually over the course of like 24 coors lights. It's amazing how much you can drink on the river. Strong local beers, I'd get sick after 5.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    In bottles? That's so irresponsible EJ, for shame. Think of the poor turtles and woodland creatures, should someone break one.
    Nah, they sell local beer in cans, too, back home. Probably for just that purpose!

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    Yes, those days are probably behind me, but we'd rent a white water raft on a river with virtually no white water and the goal was to just get sloppy, haha. But gradually over the course of like 24 coors lights. It's amazing how much you can drink on the river. Strong local beers, I'd get sick after 5.
    Makes sense that you wouldn't want to take IPAs with you then! My friends and I would inner-tube -- and one or two beers were enough for us because the goal was to enjoy the weather and the (relatively) warm river temperature. Keeping in mind I'm from the Rockies and we don't get good floating weather for all that long. Maybe a month or two?
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I find that wine or hard liquor I don't puke but even after a couple of beers and they can be good quality beer i'm puking and I'm not even drunk. So I like beer but I don't drink it usually if I do i'll have one cuz I prefer not throwing up. and I can drink liquor or wine get drunk and maybe I have a hangover for the first part of the day but i'm generally fine as long as I don't have to solve world hunger or use my brain or do anything too physical. beer it's like blegh i'm completly useless. and i get the least drunk from beer I think it's more of because it's so filling.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Nah, they sell local beer in cans, too, back home. Probably for just that purpose!

Makes sense that you wouldn't want to take IPAs with you then! My friends and I would inner-tube -- and one or two beers were enough for us because the goal was to enjoy the weather and the (relatively) warm river temperature. Keeping in mind I'm from the Rockies and we don't get good floating weather for all that long. Maybe a month or two?
    It probably is for that purpose, ha.

Yeah, the snow melt and cold nights makes the rivers coooooldd. I guided rafts for a summer in Buena Vista. Took some friends down Brown's Canyon on the Arkansas and got pretty drunk. Proolllly not the best idea as there's a couple class IVs, one V (depending on water level). I knew that run like the back of my hand though, so we all lived, which was good, haha.