User Tag List

  1. #46461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
    Just spent 1 hour quarrelling with my ESFJ mum earlier.
    And I have made up my mind. I am not going to give a damn to what my ESFJ mum thinks anymore.

    If you don't approve of my career choices, then go fuck yourself.
    Well done. Now spit in her coffee to make it official!
    Likes Destiny liked this post

  2. #46462
    is indra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram
    8
    Posts
    1,327

    Default

    Mmmmmm. Fluke-88 multimeter on deck.

    Gonna make me some money.

  3. #46463
    noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Mademoiselle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni
    Posts
    923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deceptive View Post
    ماما

    ولَـيْـلٍ كَـمَوجِ الـبَـحْـرِ أَرْخَـى سُـدُوْلَــهُه
    عــلَـيَّ بِـأَنْـوَاعِ الـهُــمُــوْمِ لِــيَــبْــتَــلِـي
    فَــقُــلْــتُ لَـهُ لَـمَّـا تَـمَــطَّــى بِـصُــلْــبِـهِ
    وأَرْدَفَ أَعْــجَــازاً وَنَـــاءَ بِــكَــلْـــكَــلِ
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    ||||||||||||
    …Order >> Chaos >> Order
    ————

  4. #46464
    Glamour puss with a tan Raffaella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle View Post

    ولَـيْـلٍ كَـمَوجِ الـبَـحْـرِ أَرْخَـى سُـدُوْلَــهُه
    عــلَـيَّ بِـأَنْـوَاعِ الـهُــمُــوْمِ لِــيَــبْــتَــلِـي
    فَــقُــلْــتُ لَـهُ لَـمَّـا تَـمَــطَّــى بِـصُــلْــبِـهِ
    وأَرْدَفَ أَعْــجَــازاً وَنَـــاءَ بِــكَــلْـــكَــلِ
    LOL.

    I can't actually read or write a single arabic word aside from "mum", "dad" and my name. Whenever someone sends me a text in arabic, I respond with "ماما" (mum) because I get peeved that I can't read it. I'm relearning the alphabet now and how to speak it eloquently.

    What dialect do you speak?

  5. #46465
    noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Mademoiselle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni
    Posts
    923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deceptive View Post
    LOL.

    I can't actually read or write a single arabic word aside from "mum", "dad" and my name. Whenever someone sends me a text in arabic, I respond with "ماما" (mum) because I get peeved that I can't read it. I'm relearning the alphabet now and how to speak it eloquently.

    What dialect do you speak?

    I thought so.
    So I quoted you.
    I speak standard but I can understand Syrian, Lebanese, Egyptian, Iraqi Gulfa..
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    ||||||||||||
    …Order >> Chaos >> Order
    ————

  6. #46466
    came back haunted EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    17,839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle View Post

    ولَـيْـلٍ كَـمَوجِ الـبَـحْـرِ أَرْخَـى سُـدُوْلَــهُه
    عــلَـيَّ بِـأَنْـوَاعِ الـهُــمُــوْمِ لِــيَــبْــتَــلِـي
    فَــقُــلْــتُ لَـهُ لَـمَّـا تَـمَــطَّــى بِـصُــلْــبِـهِ
    وأَرْدَفَ أَعْــجَــازاً وَنَـــاءَ بِــكَــلْـــكَــلِ
    Damn I need to get more into Arabic poetry. Thank you for the reminder. I'm so out of practice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nørrsken impersonating EJCC
    It's strange. I keep banning morons, but they keep signing up? What is this?
    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  7. #46467
    noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Mademoiselle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni
    Posts
    923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Damn I need to get more into Arabic poetry. Thank you for the reminder. I'm so out of practice.

    These words are ancient.
    From the Thousand lines poem of Ibin-Malik.
    Difficult is all I can say, good luck.
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    ||||||||||||
    …Order >> Chaos >> Order
    ————

  8. #46468
    came back haunted EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    17,839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle View Post

    These words are ancient.
    From the Thousand lines poem of Ibin-Malik.
    Difficult is all I can say, good luck.
    Thank you

    Hopefully I will fare halfway decently with my trusty sidekick Hans Wehr...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nørrsken impersonating EJCC
    It's strange. I keep banning morons, but they keep signing up? What is this?
    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  9. #46469
    noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Mademoiselle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni
    Posts
    923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Thank you

    Hopefully I will fare halfway decently with my trusty sidekick Hans Wehr...

    In Poetry, Dictionary doesn’t work, read articles translating the impressive eloquence..
    Then Translate the articles if they were in Arabic.
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    ||||||||||||
    …Order >> Chaos >> Order
    ————

  10. #46470
    Glamour puss with a tan Raffaella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle View Post

    I thought so.
    So I quoted you.
    I speak standard but I can understand Syrian, Lebanese, Egyptian, Iraqi Gulfa..
    Cool, that's very handy.

    There's no arabic word for cousin, is there?

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 722
    Last Post: Today, 08:18 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts