User Tag List

Page 4628 of 6782 FirstFirst ... 362841284528457846184626462746284629463046384678472851285628 ... LastLast
Results 46,271 to 46,280 of 67815

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I wonder if anybody's ever been mugged after walking home from being mugged and had nothing left. I how the second mugger felt.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I wonder if anybody's ever been mugged after walking home from being mugged and had nothing left. I how the second mugger felt.
    This exact thing happened in west oakland to a guy I know
    Likes Qlip liked this post

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

Racism is super entrenched and needs to be questions everywhere. Only exception is people of color not being attracted to white people. It makes sense not to be attracted to people who oppress you.
    Likes chickpea liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by sunyata View Post
    Racism is super entrenched and needs to be questions everywhere. Only exception is people of color not being attracted to white people. It makes sense not to be attracted to people who oppress you.
    was thinking about this last night after i heard two racist comments directed at a black coworker by another employee. i looked around the restaurant to realize she was literally the only non-white employee in there, and imagined how she must feel in that moment. the comments were phrased in a 'joking' manner, but it was obvious she wasn't enjoying it as much as the guy dishing it out.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

You say Jonas Brothers, I say Led Zeppelin.
    You say Hannah Montana, I say Guns 'n Roses.
    You say Miley Cyrus, I say Van Halen.
    You say Soulja Boy, I say Black Sabbath.
    You say Zac Efron, I say Alice Cooper
    You say Vanessa Hudgens, I say Jimi Hendrix.
    You say Miguel Escueta,I say Wolfgang.
    Studies show 80% of kids have been listening to rap, fake rock, or pop. If you are one of those 20% who still knows what music is copy and paste
    Likes chickpea liked this post

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    was thinking about this last night after i heard two racist comments directed at a black coworker by another employee. i looked around the restaurant to realize she was literally the only non-white employee in there, and imagined how she must feel in that moment. the comments were phrased in a 'joking' manner, but it was obvious she wasn't enjoying it as much as the guy dishing it out.
    I copied that from an OKC profile. lol. It's understandable - not liking white people due to the experiences involved - but from an ideological perspective, I find it a little regressive.

People are deeply insensitive about the subject all around though, yeah. Growing up with so many black friends, I kind of feel like an undercover brother.

MBTI
    INFJ

Poop poop poop
    We are more than the sum of our parts.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by sunyata View Post
    I copied that from an OKC profile. lol. It's understandable - not liking white people due to the experiences involved - but from an ideological perspective, I find it a little regressive.

People are deeply insensitive about the subject all around though, yeah. Growing up with so many black friends, I kind of feel like an undercover brother.

i basically just took the idea of entrenched racism and it reminded me of that instance. the rest of it is definitely backwards, and although i do sometimes feel like white shame or guilt about it, i think racism is stupid no matter who it's against.

i also feel like an undercover sister. i live in an area with a high african american population percentage, and have often felt like i related more strongly to the black story than the white one.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    i basically just took the idea of entrenched racism and it reminded me of that instance. the rest of it is definitely backwards, and although i do sometimes feel like white shame or guilt about it, i think racism is stupid no matter who it's against.
    Yeah, at the latter. But it is understandable. Maybe that's all the girl was getting at. At first I took it to be "excusable". But looking again... idk. I probably didn't see it for what it was.

i also feel like an undercover sister. i live in an area with a high african american population percentage, and have often felt like i related more strongly to the black story than the white one.
    The bad part, like you prolly know, is hearing absurdly racist things in the presence of other white people, lol. As if just all white people share the same sentiment. It's great, I love it.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

"I feel like nobody finds me imposing."

"Oh, I think you're very intimidating."

She beams a smile, "Thanks! That means a lot to me."

/Conversation with an ENFP e8.
    Likes oneandonly liked this post