User Tag List

Page 4624 of 6929 FirstFirst ... 362441244524457446144622462346244625462646344674472451245624 ... LastLast
Results 46,231 to 46,240 of 69287

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #46231
    bad woman Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    19,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    wait what? not eat money? that's the strangest sugegestion ever
    you know what's awesome about money? you can use it to buy FOOD!
    “The good are innocent and create justice. The bad are guilty, which is why they invent mercy.” -Terry Pratchett

  2. #46232
    penis Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    you know what's awesome about money? you can use it to buy FOOD!
    omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg FOood *hyperventilates and dies*

  3. #46233
    bad woman Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    19,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg FOood *hyperventilates and dies*
    noooo!!! now we'll NEVER have world peace!
    “The good are innocent and create justice. The bad are guilty, which is why they invent mercy.” -Terry Pratchett

  4. #46234
    penis Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    noooo!!! now we'll NEVER have world peace!
    some one who has llama dna in them would fuck it up anyways

  5. #46235
    bad woman Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    19,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    some one who has llama dna in them would fuck it up anyways
    I suppose that their standards for fucking are probably rather low on a hereditary manner since they have llama DNA... which is disturbing because llamas are really weird and wooly...
    “The good are innocent and create justice. The bad are guilty, which is why they invent mercy.” -Terry Pratchett

  6. #46236
    penis Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I suppose that their standards for fucking are probably rather low on a hereditary manner since they have llama DNA... which is disturbing because llamas are really weird and wooly...
    yeah it was an ancestor of theirs.

  7. #46237
    bad woman Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    19,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    yeah it was an ancestor of theirs.
    I still wish that my ancestors had done more octopuses because having extra arms would be seriously convenient and I could threaten people who would think that I was Cthulhu!
    “The good are innocent and create justice. The bad are guilty, which is why they invent mercy.” -Terry Pratchett

  8. #46238
    penis Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I still wish that my ancestors had done more octopuses because having extra arms would be seriously convenient and I could threaten people who would think that I was Cthulhu!
    @Opal is mr.sir octopus of the fifteenth throne in the house of poseiden.

    guess why! cuz he is an octopus

  9. #46239
    bad woman Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    19,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    @Opal is mr.sir octopus of the fifteenth throne in the house of poseiden.

    guess why! cuz he is an octopus
    I looked up what the plural of octopus was a while back and got three results... octopuses, octopi and octopodes... octopodes? never heard that one before...

    wonder if I could change colors too?
    “The good are innocent and create justice. The bad are guilty, which is why they invent mercy.” -Terry Pratchett

  10. #46240
    penis Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I looked up what the plural of octopus was a while back and got three results... octopuses, octopi and octopodes... octopodes? never heard that one before...

    wonder if I could change colors too?
    perhaps.

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 640
    Last Post: 12-19-2016, 09:42 AM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •