User Tag List

Page 462 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 3624124524604614624634644725125629621462 ... LastLast
Results 4,611 to 4,620 of 67719

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle99 View Post
    24 more minutes of walk-in for the week.... and so far no students. I'd like to keep it that way, please.

Except the one student who said he was coming by to talk about Costa Rica-- he may do so.
    Haha, craziness - the MOMENT I posted this, my phone rang telling me I had a walk-in. It was the Costa Rica guy. It is now 12:57, so unless a student comes in the next 3 minutes, my wish will be granted. Yay!!!
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Senior Member Array Chaotic Harmony's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

24 more minutes of walk-in for the week.... and so far no students. I'd like to keep it that way, please.

Except the one student who said he was coming by to talk about Costa Rica-- he may do so.
    You sound like me. Two hours without a phone call from students and I'm stoked. And my afternoons tend to be slower.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Kymbirleigh View Post
    You sound like me. Two hours without a phone call from students and I'm stoked. And my afternoons tend to be slower.
    I don't mind having appointments, but I find walk-in hours very unsettling. And I dislike phone calls, but emails are fine.

Are you sure you're not an I?

My blog:

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Can't write. Real boohoohoo.

Also found out that the editor of my favorite magazine died a few weeks ago.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

I don't mind having appointments, but I find walk-in hours very unsettling. And I dislike phone calls, but emails are fine.

Are you sure you're not an I?
    I really am an I at work.... I'm very closed off at work... I work with a lot of people that can't keep things to themselves, so I kind of just keep everything to myself.

I'd much rather handle everything through email... That way I can spell check and proofread before I send things out.... Kind can't do that when I'm on the phone or face to face. Once I've said something stupid or mis-phrased something there's no taking it back.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Kymbirleigh View Post
    I really am an I at work.... I'm very closed off at work... I work with a lot of people that can't keep things to themselves, so I kind of just keep everything to myself.

I'd much rather handle everything through email... That way I can spell check and proofread before I send things out.... Kind can't do that when I'm on the phone or face to face. Once I've said something stupid or mis-phrased something there's no taking it back.
    Ugh, office gossip is the worst. At least twice now there were rumors going around that I was pregnant. Not yet!!!

Yeah, email is way better. Plus I have time to gather information and think of the best response, instead of having to go with whatever comes off the top of my head!

My blog:

is an ambi-turner Array BRMC117's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w2

I was just reminded by my boyfriend that I am not allowed to smile at little kids (it's due to the mustache) oh well
    "I put the fires out."
    "you made them worse."
    "worse...or better?"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Ugh, office gossip is the worst. At least twice now there were rumors going around that I was pregnant. Not yet!!!

Yeah, email is way better. Plus I have time to gather information and think of the best response, instead of having to go with whatever comes off the top of my head!
    Ugh! Why do people jump to the pregnancy thing right away!? Seriously, last week there were a couple of days that the heat made me incredibly nauseous, immediately everyone claims I'm pregnant. I'm like, no, I don't like when the temperature reaches 100 degrees.... And for the record, I was correct, because Sunday Aunt Flo came to visit.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTx

WELL, ok, seems like I have no alternative but to assume that the perceptions that result in such posts as the one (of mine) just before this one in this thread, are caused by the testing experience. In other words, what I'm reading elsewhere is some sort of convoluted perception caused by "THE TEST". Which then brings me to ask, what practical value do tests have? Truly, they are completely worthless in my humble (for once) opinion. So I'm really going to put this little laptop away now and completely stop reading anything.

Adios amigos. Or should I say, farewell old friends.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I'm gonna make rainbow cupcakes for my camping meeting this weekend!
    So excited!