User Tag List

Page 4618 of 6774 FirstFirst ... 361841184518456846084616461746184619462046284668471851185618 ... LastLast
Results 46,171 to 46,180 of 67735

Thread: Random Thought Thread

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    there is no sunlight
    Is that true or just some vampire's fantasy?

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Hah, maybe? I don't think life is actually that simple. Maybe it is when you're younger, or maybe you just wish it was, or maybe it is for some people in some places. For some of us, life tends to collect scars, and foster things like fear of trusting too fast, or fear of being devalued. I like to deal with my scars by dealing with my own fears and being as understanding within reason for others, at least until I get the whole picture. This is how I go for it.
    Well being 30 with the amount of life experienced I've had it's not a thing of youth.. I'm fairly upfront about everything, so that there is next to no misunderstanding we may come to in the future..

Not about fear of being devalued... If someone does not value your friendship initially.. I don't see how anything long term carries any. Value...

Your romantic relationship should be with your best friend...

Best friends are recognizable pretty quickly or at least to me because I pay attention..

Also it's a respect thing too.. I would want someone to trust me that I won't freak out if they have another engagement or date ..
    We are more than the sum of our parts.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Sultan of Beans View Post
    Is that true or just some vampire's fantasy?
    twilight ruined vampires. I can't like them anymore without people thinking i like poorly written teen romance fic
    by @magpie

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

Saw this video and immediately thought of my ex. INTJs, you're only one letter apart from us INTPs but that one letter is the difference between North Korea and South Korea.

people who expect a change
    who can't throw away their humanity
    who stay idle in growth
    who won't dirty their hands
    those are the most terrifying of monsters

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    twilight ruined vampires. I can't like them anymore without people thinking i like poorly written teen romance fic
    That's just the fallacy of guilt by association. Don't mind them.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Sultan of Beans View Post
    That's just the fallacy of guilt by association. Don't mind them.
    I do like them, except i don't tell people I do.
    by @magpie

Quote Originally Posted by Ukon View Post
    Saw this video and immediately thought of my ex. INTJs, you're only one letter apart from us INTPs but that one letter is the difference between North Korea and South Korea.

The guy in the video is ex-member Azure Flame, banned for 'threatening user title + posts'.

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    The guy in the video is ex-member Azure Flame, banned for 'threatening user title + posts'.
    He's also quite the narcissistic prick who thinks his e-peen is the biggest in the world when it really isn't.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by oneandonly View Post
    Well being 30 with the amount of life experienced I've had it's not a thing of youth.. I'm fairly upfront about everything, so that there is next to no misunderstanding we may come to in the future..

Not about fear of being devalued... If someone does not value your friendship initially.. I don't see how anything long term carries any. Value...

Your romantic relationship should be with your best friend...

Best friends are recognizable pretty quickly or at least to me because I pay attention..

Also it's a respect thing too.. I would want someone to trust me that I won't freak out if they have another engagement or date ..
    So many shoulds, feels like a rule book. Anyway, let's agree on the obvious, that people have their own ways. I like her a lot, she put in a decent amount of effort to make sure we went out again. Good enough for another go for me.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    So many shoulds, feels like a rule book. Anyway, let's agree on the obvious, that people have their own ways. I like her a lot, she put in a decent amount of effort to make sure we went out again. Good enough for another go for me.
    Well it's from my perspective obviously.. And those are the rules I would follow.. And maybe I'm giving you my philosophy so you can see some contrast.. It has always helped me fine tune my beliefs or my feelings about things.. when others have tried to oppress me with theirs..
    But I'm not you. the point is you have your own.. And all that matters is you live your life by and according to your own design.

I almost never take advice in my choices because I make pretty sound decisions.. But To keep my ego in check I do ask others.. Granted I suppose it's also just to make them feel useful.
    We are more than the sum of our parts.
    Likes Qlip liked this post