User Tag List

Page 4614 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 361441144514456446044612461346144615461646244664471451145614 ... LastLast
Results 46,131 to 46,140 of 67832

Thread: Random Thought Thread

also, chain-smoking while sick is ill-advised

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Array Mademoiselle's Avatar
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Keji Kafrosh.. Daughter of the hey-seller man.
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    ||||||||||||
    …Order >> Chaos >> Order
    ————

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle View Post

I don’t live in deserts.

Flight: cancelled.

There are some words we both pronounce the same way, but has different meanings in each language.
    Also some words have the same meaning but we slightly change the pronunciation.
    Like how persian -as heard by a kurdish- is kurdish words in arabic grammar. xD
    I see. My friend from Africa told me when we were young he spoke some ten languages or another, but not to be impressed, because most of it was practically the same concepts doubled over each other.
    Likes Mademoiselle liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ

Hung out with some ENFP's last night... oh my lord... no offense.. The young guy was very attractive and generally a pretty upstanding person.. but scattered far more than I could have imagined... or ever be.. had 1 million things that he liked to do and couldnt figure out what he was truly impassioned about and it was EVERYTHING..
    Absolutely confident in my INFJ-ness.. but I also do think it upsets me not to know many "NF"s

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Glint View Post
    if you openly talk about or acknowledge something despite lack of a pressing need to do so, can you still say that you have no ulterior motive?
    what inspired you to share it with strangers in the first place?

this mindset is particularly problematic when you consider stigmatized individuals/conditions. "If you're talking about it, you're just looking for attention." The moment the words leave your mouth, people stop taking you seriously.
    Are the people "doing it for the attention" ruining it for everyone else?

or am I just projecting my reasons for not being open :p
    ''

Sometimes... people talk about things to give attention to the thing to get a clearer picture of said thing... actually you really have to remember a subject may just be a subject... regardless of the individual..

Definitely can be a projection not to be open.. Its possible we use judgments to escape and excuse away our own unwillingness, then we become a double judge of sorts. Judging others, judging ourselves... presiding over ourselves.

We need a little less judgment, a changed judgement, or we would let nothing out.

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

if you openly talk about or acknowledge something despite lack of a pressing need to do so, can you still say that you have no ulterior motive?
    what inspired you to share it with strangers in the first place?

this mindset is particularly problematic when you consider stigmatized individuals/conditions. "If you're talking about it, you're just looking for attention." The moment the words leave your mouth, people stop taking you seriously.
    Are the people "doing it for the attention" ruining it for everyone else?

or am I just projecting my reasons for not being open :p
    who are you to decide that it's not a pressing need? I mean if you're refering to people on the forum, perhaps they don't share those things other places and it's an outlet.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    TiNi
    Enneagram
    5 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    who are you to decide that it's not a pressing need? I mean if you're refering to people on the forum, perhaps they don't share those things other places and it's an outlet.
    I was actually speaking from the viewpoint of someone who is depressed but feels that they can't talk about it to people in real life or risk being not taken seriously.
    The first three lines of my post were me playing the devil's advocate.

Thanks.

Ti > true neutral:514:LII:RluEI:ISA < Ni

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I was actually speaking from the viewpoint of someone who is depressed but feels that they can't talk about it to people in real life or risk being not taken seriously.
    The first three lines of my post were me playing the devil's advocate.

Thanks.
    o ok, well how was I suppose to know? and I do relate.
    by @magpie

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Array Mademoiselle's Avatar
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by sunyata View Post
    Flight: cancelled.I see. My friend from Africa told me when we were young he spoke some ten languages or another, but not to be impressed, because most of it was practically the same concepts doubled over each other.
    Well african languages and arabic accents, India and the big countries are like that, but kurdish and the other smaller nations at the east of the middle east until the far east (professional map xD) are less alike because we’re few.
    Kurdistan has a little problem.
    There’s some kind of magic in our lands, that made our neighbours fight us since we can remember..
    Even now our we’ve been divided between four countries, so many famous kurds are thought of as arabs, turks or persians..
    e.g Saladin. Yes I’m talking about assassins’s creed xD
    However, we’re known for being heroically brave and loyal.
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    ||||||||||||
    …Order >> Chaos >> Order
    ————