User Tag List

Page 4604 of 6774 FirstFirst ... 360441044504455445944602460346044605460646144654470451045604 ... LastLast
Results 46,031 to 46,040 of 67735

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #46031
    Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    eNtP
    Enneagram
    359 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Ni
    Posts
    3,174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I see your point. whenever i'm in the middle of editing a post or forgot like a whole slew of info in a reply and go and click edit and I see the alert I'm like "Hold on! I have to do this first" and I feel like an impatient child is waiting on me.
    I'm afraid to edit posts that have already been liked because I don't know if those who had clicked Like would like the new version of the post and I don't want those people to get misconstrued

    And I'm afraid of Liking posts lest the person edit their post to say HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG.
    J. Scott Crothers
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

    "Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

  2. #46032
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jscrothers View Post
    I'm afraid to edit posts that have already been liked because I don't know if those who had clicked Like would like the new version of the post and I don't want those people to get misconstrued

    And I'm afraid of Liking posts lest the person edit their post to say HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG.
    I usually just add things i've forgotten. and you can always unlike it. so if the person changes their opinion after the fact they can unlike it.
    by @magpie
    Likes Bush Did 9/11 liked this post

  3. #46033
    Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    eNtP
    Enneagram
    359 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Ni
    Posts
    3,174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I usually just add things i've forgotten. and you can always unlike it. so if the person changes their opinion after the fact they can unlike it.
    Yeah but what if I don't know that they've changed it? And someone comes by that post a year later and thinks that I love Hitler? This is serious.
    J. Scott Crothers
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

    "Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

  4. #46034
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jscrothers View Post
    Yeah but what if I don't know that they've changed it? And someone comes by that post a year later and thinks that I love Hitler? This is serious.
    why? I mean if someone is truly upset about that they'd let you know and you would then realize what had happened and it be an easy fix. if they keep going then they're probably causing sneaky drama and so it doesn't matter.
    by @magpie

  5. #46035
    Senior Member Array Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,661

    Default

    Hitler did nothing wrong.
    Likes Ivy, Bush Did 9/11, Opal liked this post

  6. #46036
    noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Array Mademoiselle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni
    Posts
    918

    Default

    They .. are judging me.
    I don’t care, right here..
    *points to her brain*
    I know it’s not the way they think.
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    ||||||||||||
    …Order >> Chaos >> Order
    ————

  7. #46037
    Senior Member Array oneandonly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Any INFJ's feel a oneness with the potential most likely sad... reality???

    Or is that just me being very realistic/ objective logical sometimes??

    I am an optimistic about future things but I tend to completely understand situations and can easily see the reality of it which doesn't leave much room for idealism .. Sometimes
    We are more than the sum of our parts.

  8. #46038
    is Array indra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram
    8
    Posts
    1,239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oneandonly View Post
    Any INFJ's feel a oneness with the potential most likely sad... reality???

    Or is that just me being very realistic/ objective logical sometimes??

    I am an optimistic about future things but I tend to completely understand situations and can easily see the reality of it which doesn't leave much room for idealism .. Sometimes
    Jung Si

    *strokes beard*
    Likes oneandonly liked this post

  9. #46039
    Senior Member Array oneandonly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sunyata View Post
    Jung Si

    *strokes beard*
    Stop stroking your beard. lol I'm very much not Si.. almost oblivious to it.. almost.. Its more like impending doom based on intuition, energy im picking up.. not necessarily prior experience.. I really cant say I've met a person with my amount of accurate foresight.. ever or even close.

    The only compliment my mother ever gave me was, ever since I was young I had an "Internal Compass".. that I've always been able to find my way even if the destination, facts, specifics were not entirely clear.

    I just wonder if anyone else gets that.. of im just HSP.. which is probably pretty accurate anyway.

    - - - Updated - - -

    IMPENDING DOOM! hahaha

  10. #46040
    Healer-in-Training Array Morning Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    1,349

    Default

    I got bored, so:

    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

    MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/


Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO