User Tag List

Page 4602 of 6769 FirstFirst ... 360241024502455245924600460146024603460446124652470251025602 ... LastLast
Results 46,011 to 46,020 of 67690

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptive View Post
    She's definitely not an instigator and she's well aware of the conflict. She's being intelligent by staying out of it since she has nothing to do with it. My reason is selfish, the truth is I want her to mediate it because she's much better at it than I am and I'm close to those roommates so it's only a matter of time before I get dragged into it.

I think she's definitely doing the right thing for herself but a part of me wishes she'd step in.
    Hm. Interesting. Thank you.

I hope it ends well.
    Likes Raffaella liked this post

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Apparently, most dinosaurs had feathers.

My childhood was a lie.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    then don't go get some ice cream and go sit under a bridge for 4-5 hours come back and go to sleep.
    bring ice cream for everybody and morph into a major comedian..

MBTI
    INFJ

Be it good or bad.. I wont ever separate from my heart again... were together no matter what

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Array Mademoiselle's Avatar
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

More than 1 missed call is stupid.
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    ||||||||||||
    …Order >> Chaos >> Order
    ————

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

I'm making three lists:

1.Things I like
    2.Things I don't like and can change
    3.Things I don't like and can't change

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

Okay, I lied. I do get anxious.

A coworker today, I suspect is being fired. He isn't quite stable. Another coworker asked why everyone comes to me with their problems, I think this guy is the reason she got that impression. I feel like a father at the confessional, he tells me every minutae regarding his fluxuations of emotion. If he is getting canned, I hope it goes over smoothly.

Though honestly, mostly for myself :x

MBTI
    STYX
    Enneagram
    7w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Yes! I love that about him. I was a little bit over Clara before this season, but they seem to be drawing her out a bit better and there hasn't been any annoying flirtation between them this season.
    Yeah, I think a lot of that was the fact that Matt Smith's portrayal was meant to be young an vivacious, and a bit of a natural flirt. Clara has/had no balance ; whereas at least with Amy you had Rory to balance it out. Actually Matt an Peter's portrayals are an interesting juxtaposition; I wonder if they had planned the general outline of the next doctor when they picked Matt.

(except I was a little disappointed when he made some kind of comment about what a great date their adventure had been at the end of the last episode. I'm hoping it was an isolated incident)
    I initially had a similar reaction, but then I wondered: Considering the way he phrased it if they weren't trying to blend in some of the standard boyish charm....... a continuance of sorts to assuage viewers.

I don't think you'd get away with that on Doctor Who.......... ah the angry Scotsman a stable of British drama
    Even when the sun is shining, I can't avoid the lightning Oh, where did the blue skies go? And why is it raining so?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Mobius View Post
    Yeah, I think a lot of that was the fact that Matt Smith's portrayal was meant to be young an vivacious, and a bit of a natural flirt. Clara has/had no balance ; whereas at least with Amy you had Rory to balance it out. Actually Matt an Peter's portrayals are an interesting juxtaposition; I wonder if they had planned the general outline of the next doctor when they picked Matt.
    Yeah, that's very true, and I love that they went from the youngest Who to a very mature one (maybe not oldest but older than the last three incarnations, by a lot). I also wondered if they were bringing in Mr. Pink (whom I love so far) to soak up some of that romantic energy, like Rory did with Amy.

I initially had a similar reaction, but then I wondered: Considering the way he phrased it if they weren't trying to blend in some of the standard boyish charm....... a continuance of sorts to assuage viewers.
    True- it was a glimpse of Matt, in a way. As long as it ends there, I'm okay with it.

I don't think you'd get away with that on Doctor Who.......... ah the angry Scotsman a stable of British drama
    Here's my favorite Malcolm moment, and one I think they paid homage to this week with "shuttity up":

Likes Dr Mobius liked this post

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I have no motivation to go to class, but I have a test. I'll go. but if any of you wanted to go in my place, you are more than welcome to.
    by @magpie