User Tag List

Page 460 of 6774 FirstFirst ... 3604104504584594604614624705105609601460 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 67733

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle99 View Post
    I said I feel like a zombie, not eat likea zombie.
    Where you like all shuffling around and bits dropping off?

Banned Array
    MBTI
    me

Dopamine makes the world go round. Chemicals... energy.. is life.

To know depression, is thus, to know a different life. To know a world that does not move automatically anymore; but that you have to move yourself. With depleted sources of energy.

Much is to be gained and learned from this experience of depression; about what it means to live, about who you are, what you truly need, and what you have inside you (everything).

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Got myself a very cheap black lipstick for a costume party this wednesday. It tastes like crayons.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

L'anima non dimora Array Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

My nose is itching badly. And I´m hating it.

I still wonder how did my shampoo get in there while having my shower today.

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTx

Come on Belinda, gibberish gibberish, sister Denise, mumble gibberish, Karen, mumble gibberish, Trish, mumble mumble...

Do you really expect me to be able to read this stuff? If you have something to say, just fucking say it.

L'anima non dimora Array Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

^ Yes, I have. What are you drinking? It must be good.

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

Senior Member Array Chaotic Harmony's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

I think I'll go stand outside to warm up.... Why is it every place insists on keeping the AC so low that it's like 40 degrees in office areas....

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Where you like all shuffling around and bits dropping off?
    Shuffling around, yes. Probably seeming very undead. No bits fell off as far as I'm aware!

Reminds me of...
    "Sorry, dear, I was miles away!"
    Shaun of the Dead - Good vocal work! | SPIKE

Coffee is slowly curing this affliction.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Hopelandic View Post
    Dopamine makes the world go round. Chemicals... energy.. is life.

To know depression, is thus, to know a different life. To know a world that does not move automatically anymore; but that you have to move yourself. With depleted sources of energy.

Much is to be gained and learned from this experience of depression; about what it means to live, about who you are, what you truly need, and what you have inside you (everything).
    Yeah it's nice to learn from that perspective, but not to live with it every day. It sucks. That's why I recently got on anti depressants, they truly changed my life for the better.
    () 9w8-3w2-7w6 tritype.

RCueI (primary Inquisition)

Banned Array
    MBTI
    me

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Yeah it's nice to learn from that perspective, but not to live with it every day. It sucks. That's why I recently got on anti depressants, they truly changed my life for the better.
    I'm sincerely very happy for you. I have seen people around me reclaim their lives through medication, and it warms my heart to know that they can at least function again.

For a long time I have contemplated antidepressants, but I have decided at this point not to take them (and I would never advocate for people to go down the route I have chosen; because I specifically tailored it for me and what I trust in myself that I know I can handle). Using medication is not weak; it's smart, logical, and medically sound, because clinical depression is entropy of the brain. There is a point at which no amount of self work can help you get through the day.

From my position, I wouldn't say I am "out of depression" (whatever that may mean; it seems like it's been a constant experience of mine since birth haha), but I cannot begin to describe the transformations (for better or worse) I have experienced through it. I'm an incessantly positive person (lols) so that's possibly where my perspective here is oriented; but I am through the mist and over the mountains I guess. It may be a paradox, but whilst my brain may not be predisposed to happiness, I experience happiness on a daily basis through meaning, gratitude and self awareness.

I don't know whether the positives of not taking meds have outweighed the 'negatives' in my experience, but I like where I'm at now. And I am grateful that I can now see my internal strength, and so I let it envelop me on a daily basis. I also like that I have learned to let go.

Perhaps you can do all this even with meds, I don't know. This has just been my experience.