User Tag List

  1. #45981
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle View Post

    *sigh*
    Loneliness is nothing compared to be misunderstood.
    It’s like talking to the hand.
    you're trying to be misunderstood and look special. lose the font and formatting then maybe i'll think differently.
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy


    by @agentwashington

  2. #45982
    noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Mademoiselle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni
    Posts
    924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    you're trying to be misunderstood and look special. lose the font and formatting then maybe i'll think differently.

    No. I’m not. If I was actually trying to be misunderstood I wasn’t going to be explaining, I would’ve just ignore it.
    I wouldn’t even joined this forum to loosen up the fraction caused by lack of understanding each other.
    And my formatting expresses me. this is me. I want to understand you. it’s up to you weather you want.

    Is said these are my opinions, I meant, you can’t do anything about it.
    express yours, once I realised you’re right, I’ll waist no time in carrying your idea.
    Pride can’t be taken in being wrong.
    This is called being “ego”.

    I can explain further, I’m ready to make you understand.
    But try to react after you find the truth please.
    Hold those negative emotions a little bit.
    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.

  3. #45983
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle View Post

    No. I’m not. If I was actually trying to be misunderstood I wasn’t going to be explaining, I would’ve just ignore it.
    I wouldn’t even joined this forum to loosen up the fraction caused by lack of understanding each other.
    And my formatting expresses me. this is me. I want to understand you. it’s up to you weather you want.

    Is said these are my opinions, I meant, you can’t do anything about it.
    express yours, once I realised you’re right, I’ll waist no time in carrying your idea.
    Pride can’t be taken in being wrong.
    This is called being “ego”.

    I can explain further, I’m ready to make you understand.
    But try to react after you find the truth please.
    Hold those negative emotions a little bit.
    claiming that INTJs are the only misunderstood type is not opinion. it's bullshit, and you know it. I'd even go as far to say it's typist. and if you're not trying to look special why are you doing all that shit to your font everytime you post?
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy


    by @agentwashington

  4. #45984
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    41,745

    Default

    Let's rein it in a bit, please.

    This is the "Random Thought" thread, not "Jo-Blo's Target Practice Emporium".
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  5. #45985
    noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Mademoiselle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni
    Posts
    924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    claiming that INTJs are the only misunderstood type is not opinion. it's bullshit, and you know it. I'd even go as far to say it's typist. and if you're not trying to look special why are you doing all that shit to your font everytime you post?

    Watch your language.
    You can’t insult other people’s opinions.
    There are other threads where you can question me as an INTJ.

    I didn’t want to post this.. But …
    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.

  6. #45986
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Let's rein it in a bit, please.

    This is the "Random Thought" thread, not "Jo-Blow's Target Practice Emporium".
    i want an answer on the formatting, if it's not to look special. that's all i'll forget the rest.
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy


    by @agentwashington

  7. #45987

    Default

    Think.
    Likes Totenkindly liked this post

  8. #45988

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle View Post
    Because Loneliness can’t be compared.
    Positive: So don’t worry about it.
    Negative: Don’t complain about it.

    I meant it in the good way.
    No, sorry, still no sense in it. You forgot all the necessary words.

  9. #45989
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle View Post

    Watch your language.
    You can’t insult other people’s opinions.
    There are other threads where you can question me as an INTJ.

    I didn’t want to post this.. But …
    I never said anything about you not being an INTJ

    I just want to know why you format all your posts like this, if it's not too look special/unique
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy


    by @agentwashington

  10. #45990
    noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Mademoiselle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni
    Posts
    924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    i want an answer on the formatting, if it's not to look special. that's all i'll forget the rest.
    Why are you talking about the way I post as if.. I did anything wrong.
    Perhaps I hurt you?
    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :newwink:
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :cry:
  • :(
  • :doh:
  • :mad:
  • :dry:
  • :mellow:
  • :unsure:
  • :huh:
  • :shock:

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 790
    Last Post: 07-11-2017, 08:22 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO