User Tag List

  1. #45971
    Strongly Ambivalent Ivy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    24,118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Mobius View Post
    I have decided that I like Peter Capaldi's iteration of the doctor, he reminds me of the original. Plus the way he insults Clara is hilarious.
    Yes! I love that about him. I was a little bit over Clara before this season, but they seem to be drawing her out a bit better and there hasn't been any annoying flirtation between them this season (except I was a little disappointed when he made some kind of comment about what a great date their adventure had been at the end of the last episode. I'm hoping it was an isolated incident).

  2. #45972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle View Post
    Beautiful. you just proved what I said.
    You'll have to work a little harder to make that line work.

  3. #45973
    noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Mademoiselle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni
    Posts
    924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    You'll have to work a little harder to make that line work.

    That’s your opinion.
    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.

  4. #45974

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle View Post
    That’s your opinion.
    We got to the opinions-whatever stage pretty quickly. You might want to learn a few more tricks to expand your mid game.

  5. #45975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Mobius View Post
    I have decided that I like Peter Capaldi's iteration of the doctor, he reminds me of the original. Plus the way he insults Clara is hilarious.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ootNMaQiPM&t=1m45s


  6. #45976
    noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Mademoiselle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni
    Posts
    924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    We got to opinions-whatever stage pretty quickly. You might want to learn a few more tricks to expand your mid game.

    Excuse me.
    I’m not interested in playing games with people.
    These are my options.

    Shall I explain more?
    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.

  7. #45977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle View Post
    Shall I explain more?
    Yes, please explain why one should 'never talk about “Loneliness” in a forum has INTJ members'. Please make sure your explanation entails the words 'INTJ(s)', 'talk', and 'always' or 'never'.

  8. #45978
    noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Mademoiselle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni
    Posts
    924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Yes, please explain why one should 'never talk about “Loneliness” in a forum has INTJ members'. Please make sure your explanation entails the words 'INTJ(s)', 'talk', and 'always' or 'never'.

    Because Loneliness can’t be compared.
    Positive: So don’t worry about it.
    Negative: Don’t complain about it.

    I meant it in the good way.
    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.

  9. #45979
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,146

    Default

    any type can be lonely. intjs don't have the corner market on loneliness.
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy


    by @agentwashington

  10. #45980
    noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Mademoiselle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni
    Posts
    924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    any type can be lonely. intjs don't have the corner market on loneliness.

    *sigh*
    Loneliness is nothing compared to be misunderstood.
    It’s like talking to the hand.
    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink:
  • :(
  • :cry:
  • :mad:
  • :dry:
  • :doh:
  • :shock:
  • :huh:
  • :shrug:
  • :blush:

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 790
    Last Post: 07-11-2017, 08:22 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO