User Tag List

Page 4596 of 6782 FirstFirst ... 359640964496454645864594459545964597459846064646469650965596 ... LastLast
Results 45,951 to 45,960 of 67816

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #45951
    Permabanned Array
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,927

    Default

    I found a female truck driver from Russia on OKCupid.

    In Russia, truck drives you.

  2. #45952
    Spreadsheet Samurai Array Alaska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi
    Posts
    2,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Ü™ View Post
    REQUEST MASTER CONTROL PROGRAM.

    PASSWORD: MASTER
    HackerTyper Neo

    4w5 6w7 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

    RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

    Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

  3. #45953

    Default

    I'm in the last month of my degree and it's funny how people I've made no effort to speak with in the past 4 years are now chatting to me as if we're old friends. I guess it's sweet, really.
    Night is another candle

  4. #45954
    noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Array Mademoiselle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni
    Posts
    918

    Default

    Vsasue vedios hurts my brain if I watched them for a long time..
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    ||||||||||||
    …Order >> Chaos >> Order
    ————

  5. #45955
    across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    1,587

    Default

    I always get addicted to forums lol

  6. #45956

    Default

    Why do I feel so lonely even though I am surrounded by people?

    The only time this loneliness disappears is when I am around music. I don't feel understood around most people, but I feel understood by music.

    I also love animals and children. They remind me of the innocence that people gradually lose as they become older. They remind me that this world still has purity, that this world still has beauty and this world isn't completely ugly.

    And I don't like normal people, I have never liked normal people. My favorite people are the outcasts in society, I often feel a strong kinship with people who are deaf or autistic. I remembered there was once when I was in this train and I saw this deaf person using sign language to communicate with another person.
    As I was watching that scene, I was thinking to myself, "How nice it would be if that deaf person can become part of my family."
    Although I am not disabled myself, but deep down, I often feel like an outcast in society, I don't seem to fit in everywhere I go. Maybe this is why I often feel a kinship with disabled people, because they can understand those feelings that I am experiencing.

  7. #45957
    noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Array Mademoiselle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni
    Posts
    918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
    Why do I feel so lonely even though I am surrounded by people?

    The only time this loneliness disappears is when I am around music. I don't feel understood around most people, but I feel understood by music.

    I also love animals and children. They remind me of the innocence that people gradually lose as they become older. They remind me that this world still has purity, that this world still has beauty and this world isn't completely ugly.

    And I don't like normal people, I have never liked normal people. My favorite people are the outcasts in society, I often feel a strong kinship with people who are deaf or autistic. I remembered there was once when I was in this train and I saw this deaf person using sign language to communicate with another person.
    As I was watching that scene, I was thinking to myself, "How nice it would be if that deaf person can become part of my family."
    Although I am not disabled myself, but deep down, I often feel like an outcast in society, I don't seem to fit in everywhere I go. Maybe this is why I often feel a kinship with disabled people, because they can understand those feelings that I am experiencing.
    Never talk about “Loneliness” in a forum has INTJ members…
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    ||||||||||||
    …Order >> Chaos >> Order
    ————

  8. #45958

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle View Post
    Never talk about “Loneliness” in a forum has INTJ members…
    Lol sorry about it, I need somewhere where I can communicate my thoughts, cos keeping too many random thoughts to myself makes me feel like going cray cray. v_v

    But if my random thoughts makes you feel uncomfortable in any ways, you can just put me on ignore list haha :P

  9. #45959
    noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Array Mademoiselle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni
    Posts
    918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
    Lol sorry about it, I need somewhere where I can communicate my thoughts, cos keeping too many random thoughts to myself makes me feel like going cray cray. v_v

    But if my random thoughts makes you feel uncomfortable in any ways, you can just put me on ignore list haha :P
    Awww.. I meant don’t feel sorry, what if you were an INTJ?!
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    ||||||||||||
    …Order >> Chaos >> Order
    ————

  10. #45960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle View Post
    Never talk about “Loneliness” in a forum has INTJ members…
    Why?

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO