User Tag List

  1. #45921
    inside the lines EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    17,941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    well I know his sister's name (who also lives with us) we pay in cash. I actually don't know any one who owns checks anymore. and we all give the money to the landlord individually.
    If you know his sister's name then you can probably wait until you hear the two of them talking -- or you could use her Facebook page (if she has one) to find his name.

    (Pretty much my entire metropolitan area pays with checks, because salaries, cost of living, and cost of rent, are so incredibly high.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nørrsken impersonating EJCC
    It's strange. I keep banning morons, but they keep signing up? What is this?
    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  2. #45922
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    If you know his sister's name then you can probably wait until you hear the two of them talking -- or you could use her Facebook page (if she has one) to find his name.
    that's the plan.
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy


    by @agentwashington

  3. #45923
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post

    (Pretty much my entire metropolitan area pays with checks, because salaries, cost of living, and cost of rent, are so incredibly high.)
    my bank has an option that i can use the online banking give the person's info i need to pay the bank writes the check and mails it to the person. but the money still comes from my account. So instead of me writing out the checks i just give the bank the info and they take care of it.
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy


    by @agentwashington

  4. #45924
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    834

    Default

    How did the least personal greetings become the most personal greetings?
    "Hey you"
    "Hey there"
    etc...

  5. #45925
    noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Mademoiselle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni
    Posts
    923

    Default

    Are you all trolling me?
    when I log in the threads blow out of replies, and once I reply, you all disappear.
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    ||||||||||||
    …Order >> Chaos >> Order
    ————

  6. #45926
    inside the lines EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    17,941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle View Post
    Are you all trolling me?
    when I log in the threads blow out of replies, and once I reply, you all disappear.
    Bad timing -- nothing to do with you. Even the best of us kill threads every once and a while.

    p.s. your signature/avatar combo is lovely!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nørrsken impersonating EJCC
    It's strange. I keep banning morons, but they keep signing up? What is this?
    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  7. #45927
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle View Post
    Are you all trolling me?
    when I log in the threads blow out of replies, and once I reply, you all disappear.
    maybe? but i don't know you. so probably not seeing as you only have 56 posts.
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy


    by @agentwashington

  8. #45928
    noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Mademoiselle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni
    Posts
    923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Bad timing -- nothing to do with you. Even the best of us kill threads every once and a while.

    p.s. your signature/avatar combo is lovely!

    I already know, but you move all along with each other thread to thread, I thought it was going to be a surprise welcome party. xD
    P.S. Thank you, I also thought you’re avatar was beautiful. C:


    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    maybe? but i don't know you. so probably not seeing as you only have 56 posts.
    48 hours of being active is a life time bro.
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    ||||||||||||
    …Order >> Chaos >> Order
    ————

  9. #45929
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle View Post
    [FONT=Courier New][CENTER]




    48 hours of being active is a life time bro.
    no
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy


    by @agentwashington

  10. #45930
    noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Mademoiselle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni
    Posts
    923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    no

    ..You have a sharp memory for an old member like you. xD
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    ||||||||||||
    …Order >> Chaos >> Order
    ————

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 750
    Last Post: 05-20-2017, 06:13 AM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts