User Tag List

Page 4591 of 6782 FirstFirst ... 359140914491454145814589459045914592459346014641469150915591 ... LastLast
Results 45,901 to 45,910 of 67815

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

In the seventh grade I told some people I really related to Daria. One answered, "What, a loser girl?"

I haven't expressed my feelings since.
    Likes chickpea, ESFJ liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by sunyata View Post
    In the seventh grade I told some people I really related to Daria. One answered, "What, a loser girl?"

I haven't expressed my feelings since.
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx

MBTI
    INFJ

You are every dream I dream. Every love that could possibly be. I keep telling myself there are others free, but none of them are for me. When I said marry me, that is how you could make me happy.. I just meant I want to know you like this, all of my days.. Now, is all we are gauranteed.. so now.. is actually forever.. and I cant believe, you havent chosen to spend it beside me.

MBTI
    FiTe
    Enneagram
    YwX sx/sp

Mmm... Pancakes.
    I'm a green bean killing machine.

MBTI
    STYX
    Enneagram
    7w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Nixie View Post
    I've planned a Productive Night tonight. Gotta loosen up, let the mind flow.
    A tad late, but I have the perfect song for that.

I have decided that I like Peter Capaldi's iteration of the doctor, he reminds me of the original. Plus the way he insults Clara is hilarious.
    Even when the sun is shining, I can't avoid the lightning Oh, where did the blue skies go? And why is it raining so?
    Likes Ivy liked this post

Senior Member Array captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Socionics
    INTj None

Apparently it's been a few months since I've been hung over, because I don't remember the last time I've felt mildly hung over. That said, oatmeal with with apple compote is the best damn hangover food ever.
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by captain curmudgeon View Post
    Apparently it's been a few months since I've been hung over, because I don't remember the lat time I've felt mildly hung over. That said, oatmeal with with apple compote is the best damn hangover food ever.
    I'll have to remember that. Sounds much healthier than the hangover food I usually want.

What's apple compote?
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

I recently attended a 12 step celebrate recovery meeting at a local church. I don't typically talk to people I know irl about the enneagram because frankly I feel like some kind of weird zodiac fanatic when I do. But, its amazing to see the enneagram vividly in people in real life. At this particular recovery meeting the person who told their recovery story was a 4w3 who had struggled her entire life with anorexia. She went into depth and great detail about her desire for control which was the root cause of her eating disorder, her rebellion and defiance, her tendency to lie and make herself appear as though she was a special and interesting person. She spoke about her confession to her church previous to admittance into a in patient treatment facility, the resentment she felt being under public scrutiny about her eating disorder knowing everyone in her church congregation was watching to see how well she did in her recovery by watching her gain weight, the pain it caused her to be away from her children. It was a very moving experience and I feel grateful for being able to see the enneagram in others and for the opportunity to see the healing power of 12 step groups in action. She was also the wife of the group lead and pastor of the church who appears to be a 7w6 who played his acoustic guitar during worship and also shared his story about decent into alcoholism in his early twenties and a suicide attempt during which he found himself staring into a double barrel shot gun while asking god for help and a sign.

I am sharing this here to serve as an inspiration to others. Names are not mentioned and anonymity is preserved.
    Last edited by violett; 09-21-2014 at 11:26 AM. Reason: spelling

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni

this absolutely not validated, but the worse type relationships I've witnessed have been ENFJ and ENFPs dating. I feel like insecure ENFJS, finds security and interest in the ballsy ENFP since some ENFJs look like and act like introverts when nervous. And I feel as if ENFJS, are so vulnerable to this world, in a very unfair manner. The ENFP will feel immense guilt when dating the ENFJ because of the devotion, love and loyalty the ENFJ brings. But, The ENFJs out look is just not meant for a ENFP. My mom is an ENFJ and my dad is an ENFP, and it's just immense effort on both parts. My mom wonders why dad is always anxious and will never shut up about huge concepts and theories, and doesn't understand why he can't find comfort in the Family, and progression of the family. My dad wonders, if my mom really cares about anything, besides petty issues, always feeling guilt by how much effort they put into there marriage, always thinking he's the bad guy...but has intense outbursts towards my mom that wouldn't make you think he was feeling guilty. My mom likes theories, and world issues too but in small doses, she always working on us. While my dad tries to mimic her, but can't really and just beats himself up.
    "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
    -Oscar Wilde

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

What if Nic Cage played The Mask instead of Jim Carrey?