User Tag List

Page 4572 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 357240724472452245624570457145724573457445824622467250725572 ... LastLast
Results 45,711 to 45,720 of 67835

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #45711
    Senior Member Array oneandonly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    wait what? if you can point to their tattoos why are you asking if they have tattoos? that makes no sense
    "Hey do you have any tattoos".... *grabs male dates shoulder*

    Male date.. "Uh, actually I have one right there" .... *pulls back short sleeve shirt*

    awkward

  2. #45712
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oneandonly View Post
    They have them covered... like long sleeved shirt or long pants... on several occasions i will point at the location of the tattoo AS... i am asking..
    still confused
    by @magpie

  3. #45713
    Senior Member Array oneandonly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    still confused
    "Hey do you have any tattoos".... *grabs male dates shoulder*

    Male date.. "Uh, actually I have one right there" .... *pulls back short sleeve shirt, revealing tattoo*

    awkward

  4. #45714
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oneandonly View Post
    "Hey do you have any tattoos".... *grabs male dates shoulder*

    Male date.. "Uh, actually I have one right there" .... *pulls back short sleeve shirt, revealing tattoo*

    awkward
    no it's not, the shoulder is a common place for a tattoo, that's just concidential. it be awkard if you grabbed his package and he had one there
    by @magpie

  5. #45715
    Senior Member Array oneandonly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    112

    Default

    If that was the only location this happened sure I'd agree, but I've randomly pointed to my own leg and different arms..
    and the only time I seem to do this I am always accurate.. Its not like I'm always asking and point but Ill get a feeling about it.. and when I do I point.

    Im compelled, and they see my confidence.
    Its almost like combining reading the physical body structure, its specific nuances and the persons ego about themselves and combining them...

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    no it's not, the shoulder is a common place for a tattoo, that's just concidential. it be awkard if you grabbed his package and he had one there

  6. #45716
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oneandonly View Post
    If that was the only location this happened sure I'd agree, but I've randomly pointed to my own leg and different arms..
    and the only time I seem to do this I am always accurate.. Its not like I'm always asking and point but Ill get a feeling about it.. and when I do I point.

    Im compelled, and they see my confidence.
    Its almost like combining reading the physical body structure, its specific nuances and the persons ego about themselves and combining them...
    this doesn't explain why it's awkward.
    by @magpie

  7. #45717
    Senior Member Array oneandonly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    112

    Default

    People dont want to be read, and you arent supposed to read people... people want to reveal themselves NOT feel revealed it removes their control

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    this doesn't explain why it's awkward.

  8. #45718
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oneandonly View Post
    People dont want to be read, and you arent supposed to read people... people want to reveal themselves NOT feel revealed it removes their control
    just lucking out on knowing where their tatoo is doesn't make you reading them. con artists and "psychics" use the same tactics.
    by @magpie

  9. #45719
    Senior Member Array oneandonly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    112

    Default

    okay well it makes lateral sense with the amount of reading I accurately do with people... its not about gain... Its a habitual natural strength about protecting myself... from psychopaths or people who would do harm to my heart.. I weed out people

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    just lucking out on knowing where their tatoo is doesn't make you reading them. con artists and "psychics" use the same tactics.

  10. #45720
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oneandonly View Post
    okay well it makes lateral sense with the amount of reading I accurately do with people... its not about gain... Its a habitual natural strength about protecting myself... from psychopaths or people who would do harm to my heart.. I weed out people
    yes but you telling me how you're good at it, doesn't explain how it's awkward
    by @magpie

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 627
    Last Post: Today, 06:29 AM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO