User Tag List

Page 4571 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 357140714471452145614569457045714572457345814621467150715571 ... LastLast
Results 45,701 to 45,710 of 67839

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #45701
    is Array indra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram
    8
    Posts
    1,243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    what? why? I have no dupes the mods can even check my ip and compare to all other names @highlander

    honestly i don't know what the fuck i did to you. but the fact that you find me a horrible human is sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Comeback Girl View Post
    Uhmmm... checks prplchknz's profile ... nope. I'm four years younger. And our types are different. Sorry.
    *strokes beard*

  2. #45702
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sunyata View Post
    *strokes beard*
    no seriously compare our ips. I have never made a dupe account. so it's extremely rude to accuse me of doing such a thing.
    by @magpie

  3. #45703
    Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Array Comeback Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni
    Posts
    591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sunyata View Post
    *strokes beard*
    Did you notice I usually start my sentences with a capital letter and prplchknz uses a more casual style? Oh, and in that case, fuck you @prplchknz, for calling me a horrible human. Bad bitch doesn't equal horrible human fyi.
    Ewww is the new sexy


    Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

    And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si


  4. #45704
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Comeback Girl View Post
    Did you notice I usually start my sentences with a capital letter and prplchknz uses a more casual style? Oh, and in that case, fuck you @prplchknz, for calling me a horrible human. Bad bitch doesn't equal horrible human fyi.
    not you, sun has called me a horrible human in the past. if you actually read what i wrote you would understand that i wasn't even talking to you.
    by @magpie

  5. #45705
    Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Array Comeback Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni
    Posts
    591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    not you, sun has called me a horrible human in the past. if you actually read what i wrote you would understand that i wasn't even talking to you.
    I know, I was just messing with you. Besides, I would make a dreadful fictional character, I couldn't imagine who would want me as their dupe. Way to invest over a year and a few hundred posts in something mediocre.
    Ewww is the new sexy


    Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

    And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si


  6. #45706
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Comeback Girl View Post
    I know, I was just messing with you. Besides, I would make a dreadful fictional character, I couldn't imagine who would want me as their dupe. Way to invest over a year and a few hundred posts in something mediocre.
    I can't be anyone else, that's the thing i don't have the stamina for it.
    by @magpie

  7. #45707
    across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    1,587

    Default

    @five sounds so which of the accents is your favorite?

  8. #45708
    Permabanned Array
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,927

    Default


  9. #45709
    Senior Member Array oneandonly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Being able to pinpoint the location of a covered tattoo or tattoos... while ASKING if the person has tattoos??

    Awkward dating stories

  10. #45710
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oneandonly View Post
    Being able to pinpoint the location of a covered tattoo or tattoos... while ASKING if the person has tattoos??

    Awkward dating stories
    wait what? if you can point to their tattoos why are you asking if they have tattoos? that makes no sense
    by @magpie

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 627
    Last Post: Today, 06:29 AM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO