User Tag List

Page 4552 of 6764 FirstFirst ... 355240524452450245424550455145524553455445624602465250525552 ... LastLast
Results 45,511 to 45,520 of 67638

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #45511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    Yeah, there's another girl who's been greeting me constantly too, and today we had our first real conversation... Anyway, this first girl invited me to this party, I said I didn't really feel like going because I hate parties, but then she jokingly said that I have no choice, and I said maybe, and it got me thinking, maybe I should give it a shot tomorrow. I'll most likely feel like Don, Aman but it's worth a try.
    Do give it a try. After too many no's people will stop inviting you, bereaving you of good opportunities to grow.

  2. #45512
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne
    Posts
    787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Do give it a try. After too many no's people will stop inviting you, bereaving you of good opportunities to grow.
    That's very true, I will.

  3. #45513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    That's very true, I will.
    Maybe you find an ExxP friend who helps you out of your shell. They seem to enjoy it greatly.

  4. #45514
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne
    Posts
    787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Maybe you find an ExxP friend who helps you out of your shell. They seem to enjoy it greatly.
    Idk, I always feel invisible to them and I can never quite find out what to say in response to whatever they have to say, they are so socially quick and slick, and it takes an awful long time to make me open up, but yes... Maybe, maybe.

  5. #45515

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    Idk, I always feel invisible to them and I can never quite find out what to say in response to whatever they have to say, they are so socially quick and slick, and it takes an awful long time to make me open up, but yes... Maybe, maybe.
    They find you. ENFPs sense the invisible and approach them with adequate caution.

  6. #45516
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne
    Posts
    787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    They find you. ENFPs sense the invisible and approach them with adequate caution.
    Maybe, but they have to find me intriguing as well, not like every ENFP I've ever met has been ultra keen on making me open up.

  7. #45517
    The Uncarved Block Array ESFJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/so
    Socionics
    ESI Fi
    Posts
    851

    Default

    The only time I can remember actually liking the outdoors was from within the confines of my car when I was 9, driving through some area in the desert with my parents. I live in a city and I've never seen a night so murky, the sky actually looked black instead of the usual dark, foggy, blue and the moon was so bright, so visible. I'm surprised I can actually vaguely somewhat(sort of the overall feel I guess?) recall what that looked like, I suppose it must have made an impression on me then. I'd like to see that again when I get the chance. I wouldn't want to actually get up close though, that was enough somehow, to witness but not experience directly.
    「 」

    9w8-2w1-6w7 sp/so

  8. #45518
    LL P. Stewie Array Beorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,513

    Default

    Affliction shirt with plaid shorts.

    Don't ever change West Virginia.

  9. #45519
    Symbolic Herald Array Vasilisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,099
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project


    Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

  10. #45520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Desiderium View Post
    The only time I can remember actually liking the outdoors was from within the confines of my car when I was 9, driving through some area in the desert with my parents. I live in a city and I've never seen a night so murky, the sky actually looked black instead of the usual dark, foggy, blue and the moon was so bright, so visible. I'm surprised I can actually vaguely somewhat(sort of the overall feel I guess?) recall what that looked like, I suppose it must have made an impression on me then. I'd like to see that again when I get the chance. I wouldn't want to actually get up close though, that was enough somehow, to witness but not experience directly.
    Want to go wilderness backpacking with me sometime?


    Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO