User Tag List

Page 4550 of 6765 FirstFirst ... 355040504450450045404548454945504551455245604600465050505550 ... LastLast
Results 45,491 to 45,500 of 67645

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Does not compute. Maybe she just wanted to chat.
    I hope so. I dunno she kept bringing the bass up. I don't have much faith in my ability to keep it down really. I think I get a bassy sound from my speakers even when the music's not that loud. So I hope she likes to bump
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

He had told me, there's been a random gypsy on a street, that stopped him and made a prediction about me... about how we're going to be together again and how big family we're going to have, although I am leaving him and I will travel abroad, in the end I'll come back to him. I didn't believe... I thought he's lying. Who'd believe that? It's an obvious lie...

I was crossing that street today and there was a gypsy woman... who stopped some random middle aged lady to tell her, she's going to find her happiness and show knows how. The lady didn't react...

Now I have the biggest mindfuck ever

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Sometimes I just sit at a bus stop during my whole break for work because there's nowhere else to go or sit

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    He had told me, there's been a random gypsy on a street, that stopped him and made a prediction about me... about how we're going to be together again and how big family we're going to have, although I am leaving him and I will travel abroad, in the end I'll come back to him. I didn't believe... I thought he's lying. Who'd believe that? It's an obvious lie...

I was crossing that street today and there was a gypsy woman... who stopped some random middle aged lady to tell her, she's going to find her happiness and show knows how. The lady didn't react...

Now I have the biggest mindfuck ever
    Sounds like being stopped by street hippies. One stopped me and showed me a origami crane she had made. When I didn't realize she wanted me to buy it and instead told her how beautiful it was, she said I was too nice to sell it to and then divulged that her Burning Man name was 'long slow lay on a magic carpet'. People who approach you in the street are always looking for either money or a savior.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    I hope so. I dunno she kept bringing the bass up. I don't have much faith in my ability to keep it down really. I think I get a bassy sound from my speakers even when the music's not that loud. So I hope she likes to bump
    Older people often have high frequency hearing loss, while at the same time having even more sensitive than normal hearing of the frequencies they can hear.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Sounds like being stopped by street hippies. One stopped me and showed me a origami crane she had made. When I didn't realize she wanted me to buy it and instead told her how beautiful it was, she said I was too nice to sell it to and then divulged that her Burning Man name was 'long slow lay on a magic carpet'. People who approach you in the street are always looking for either money or a savior.
    Yes probably it was just that... anyway I am slightly confused. But this sounds like the best rational explanation.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

What happened to greyfolio?

Senior Member Array

I have a theory that sense of humor correlates with intelligence.

On a related note, I am convinced that Seth MacFarlane has a genius level IQ.

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by silvery sleeves View Post
    What happened to greyfolio?

Tempbanned Array
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

You know what irritates me? People who use language they don't actually need (or understand) to explain themselves, usually to try and sound more intelligent, profound or deep than they actually are.

Noobs.