User Tag List

Page 4530 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 353040304430448045204528452945304531453245404580463050305530 ... LastLast
Results 45,291 to 45,300 of 67840

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    I'd rather not do anything like that outside of school due to the long days I have, I just had my first day of school today. On Mondays I quit at 5 pm, on Wednesdays 6 pm and Fridays 5 pm again. This may be nothing compared to how long some people work, but I know it will wear me out, that plus the homework, though I never do my homework, but still... It's a new class, maybe I'll get to know new people, I did talk to two new people, albeit extremely awkwardly and everyone seemed so much more comfortable than me. As it's a music class, perhaps the forced group activity will bring me closer to at least someone eventually. All I can do as of now is wait, honestly I'm just feeling irrationally whiny today.
    FYI: I might be talking out of my ass, but you sound so similar to my friend Serena Who I know for a fact is an INFJ. So here is my non asked for advice? She is still very very shy, but she is very much loved in our friend group. I befriended her in school well because I personally enjoy silent people, because I don't stop talking. My friends tried to really ease her into our friend group, asking her so many stupid mundane questions about her life, and she would she just respond with this painful looking smile that I couldn't really bare too look at, so I started hanging with her one on one. It seemed to become easier for her to open up once we were walking around trails and such, and I could make her laugh by my multiple different interpretations of what each tree looked like, or me fan girling over a cool bug or something. My remedy to anything is soft laughter, as lame as that sounds. But it really worked. Once I started making her pick up things, and start making jokes...I found she was hilarious. And she liked laughing....who doesn't it's so comforting? I don't know, she is very smart and she really appericated all my friends trying to be friends with her...it was just super overwhelming, but once she started joking with me in groups, having one person be her support...she became a very likable person with my friends. She is really different on the internet, talks way more over social media sites. It's almost like night and day. I really like her as a friend, because she is a different vulnerable than me, but still very vulnerable. I have no control towards my extroversion, I just love people, and figuring things out because I really am fascinated towards people, and Serena is fascinated by people too. Just very overwhelmed by social interaction, to the point where she can't hide it. THE MORAL OF THIS LIL TALE IS: You gotta suck at something, before you become good at it. simple and also very true. Friends are overwhelming, but there also comforting. I've seen multiple therapists, and they probably do know more than me...whatevuuuuuuur....but I feel like they all repeat the same thing with different wording, and thats basically throw yourself into the shark tank...and see what happens
    "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
    -Oscar Wilde

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

Quote Originally Posted by labyrinth_perhaps View Post
    FYI: I might be talking out of my ass, but you sound so similar to my friend Serena Who I know for a fact is an INFJ. So here is my non asked for advice? She is still very very shy, but she is very much loved in our friend group. I befriended her in school well because I personally enjoy silent people, because I don't stop talking. My friends tried to really ease her into our friend group, asking her so many stupid mundane questions about her life, and she would she just respond with this painful looking smile that I couldn't really bare too look at, so I started hanging with her one on one. It seemed to become easier for her to open up once we were walking around trails and such, and I could make her laugh by my multiple different interpretations of what each tree looked like, or me fan girling over a cool bug or something. My remedy to anything is soft laughter, as lame as that sounds. But it really worked. Once I started making her pick up things, and start making jokes...I found she was hilarious. And she liked laughing....who doesn't it's so comforting? I don't know, she is very smart and she really appericated all my friends trying to be friends with her...it was just super overwhelming, but once she started joking with me in groups, having one person be her support...she became a very likable person with my friends. She is really different on the internet, talks way more over social media sites. It's almost like night and day. I really like her as a friend, because she is a different vulnerable than me, but still very vulnerable. I have no control towards my extroversion, I just love people, and figuring things out because I really am fascinated towards people, and Serena is fascinated by people too. Just very overwhelmed by social interaction, to the point where she can't hide it. THE MORAL OF THIS LIL TALE IS: You gotta suck at something, before you become good at it. simple and also very true. Friends are overwhelming, but there also comforting. I've seen multiple therapists, and they probably do know more than me...whatevuuuuuuur....but I feel like they all repeat the same thing with different wording, and thats basically throw yourself into the shark tank...and see what happens
    You seem like a good person, maybe if I'm lucky I'll meet someone like you. Supposedly INFJ + ENxP makes for a good combination.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    You seem like a good person, maybe if I'm lucky I'll meet someone like you. Supposedly INFJ + ENxP makes for a good combination.
    Daweee, I wouldn't say a good person I would say just too much NE to handle. But yeah, well you can talk to me on here? I wanna be friends with youuuu
    "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
    -Oscar Wilde

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

Quote Originally Posted by labyrinth_perhaps View Post
    Daweee, I wouldn't say a good person I would say just too much NE to handle. But yeah, well you can talk to me on here? I wanna be friends with youuuu
    Haha well okay then we can talk tomorrow because right now I'm going to bed.

MBTI
    FiSi
    Enneagram
    937 sp/so

I love disagreeing with self-righteous people who ask for my opinion with the implicit suggestion that I should either agree with them or politely feign agreement.
    “If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us.” - Hermann Hesse

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I wish it was possible to invent a future cam and sites where certain events happen you could turn on the camera and see the result of that event a year, 5 years, 10 years, 15 years, 20 years, 25 years, 50 years, and 100 years later.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Buttermilk waffles with butter and buttermilk syrup is divine! <3
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    estp
    Enneagram
    7w? so

Enneagram is based on fears.

They suck.

Why display it i wonder.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

There is a lot of unimaginable sadness in the world. I'm overwhelmed by it. We can be better, humans.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Senior Member Array captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Socionics
    INTj None

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    There is a lot of unimaginable sadness in the world. I'm overwhelmed by it. We can be better, humans.
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug