User Tag List

Page 4526 of 6775 FirstFirst ... 352640264426447645164524452545264527452845364576462650265526 ... LastLast
Results 45,251 to 45,260 of 67741

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Quote Originally Posted by silvery sleeves View Post
    You have never heard someone say that their eyes change color?

I've heard it plenty of times, I'm always like wut?
    My eyes change color from blue to hazel when I'm digesting food or angry.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

i made a weird food thing and it's pretty good! garlic, olive oil, black beans, cut okra, and teriyaki sauce over whole wheat penne.

i get a real kick out of making old mother hubbard meals.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Someone on Facebook just started this big trippy conversation about "The Hum". Was so hard for me to restrain myself from butting into that pseudo-spiritual BS and going "GODDAMMIT IT'S TINNITUS, LOOK IT UP"
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Someone on Facebook just started this big trippy conversation about "The Hum". Was so hard for me to restrain myself from butting into that pseudo-spiritual BS and going "GODDAMMIT IT'S TINNITUS, LOOK IT UP"
    this is crazy i figured everyone heard the hum, but the thing is i never thought it was supernatural i just thought it was their. and because it's their no one really talked about it. i figured it was so proton or electrons clashing or something. I dunno i'm not a scientist.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    this is crazy i figured everyone heard the hum, but the thing is i never thought it was supernatural i just thought it was their. and because it's their no one really talked about it. i figured it was so proton or electrons clashing or something. I dunno i'm not a scientist.
    My mom has had tinnitus for her entire life and didn't realize it until like fifteen years ago, when she mentioned in passing that a room had a different "tone" than another room, and the people she was talking to went "wtf are you talking about". I've had brief hum moments since I was little -- not persistent like my mom, but maybe for five minute periods every six months. Used to rationalize that it was because my brain couldn't cope with silent rooms, and had to make its own internal noise to compensate. But that was before I learned about tinnitus.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    My mom has had tinnitus for her entire life and didn't realize it until like fifteen years ago, when she mentioned in passing that a room had a different "tone" than another room. I think people know about it when they're in the music industry, because noise-induced hearing loss so often comes with persistent humming/ringing in your ears. But there isn't much awareness of the kind you're born with / have since you were a kid.

I've always had brief hum moments, maybe once every 3-6 months, since I was little. Used to rationalize that it was because my brain couldn't cope with silent rooms, and had to make its own internal noise to compensate. But that was before I learned about tinnitus.
    yeah if someone talking or their's other noise cuz it's so nestled in the background I won't hear it. I was watching 15 mythical creatures last night and shadow people came up which falls into the hum catagory. where I think everyone sees them (you know human shaped shadows (often they've also been flying bats, like inside a house where no bat would be, or cats) out of your periphery that disapear when you look at them) I also don't think shadow people are supernatural i think it's just filling in un used space is all. I'm more concerned with aliens than demons to be honest
    by @magpie

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Ugh I hate how my eyes turn a demonic shade of red when I'm possessed, so unnecessary. I mean, you don't have to turn on the porch lights and the Christmas lights, just come in already.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Desiderium View Post
    Ugh I hate how my eyes turn a demonic shade of red when I'm possessed, so unnecessary. I mean, you don't have to turn on the porch lights and the Christmas lights, just come in already.
    my old room mates dog's eyes would glow red in certain lights and it would freak me out i'd be playing with him and then would stop because red eyes are not to be trusted. then I'd realize it's the lightning but by that realization i'd be too freak out and slink away.
    by @magpie

Quote Originally Posted by Desiderium View Post
    Have you tried colored contact lenses? I find them exceedingly helpful.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Oh my god...two journal entries to get done by Thursday afternoon and I haven't even started reading the second one. They are just so insanely, unbelievably boring, try reading long articles on texting and the Hunger Games then see how inspired you feel to sit down at a desk for more than five minutes. The internet is my opium.

I won't go so far was to say that we escape into some kind of fantasy life, but to spend much time on here shows a complete lack of a social life offline. This is no disrespect to the forum, but I should be out banging chicks.

PROCRASTINATION. Ugh