User Tag List

Page 4515 of 6783 FirstFirst ... 351540154415446545054513451445154516451745254565461550155515 ... LastLast
Results 45,141 to 45,150 of 67823

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    Poor people are so smelly and dirty, and they look at you in such a hungry way. They need to shave and have a shower, I am always worried that I will catch some disease from them (or maybe be robbed).

The middle class aren't any better. They constantly bitch and whine about how unfair society is, if only they looked back a couple of centuries and saw the condition their ancestors were in then. Wait - they can't, because they can't trace their line that far back. lol

Don't stereotype on something fluid like wealth. Rich people have the power to do the most evil, but also the power to do the most good.
    yeah people of all classes can suck. but the false sense of importance exuded by some rich people is what i was laughing about. there are some very humble, benevolent rich people out there. but it's easy to let money corrupt you and distort your sense of humanity.

also, Wait - they can't, because they can't trace their line that far back. lol < - wtf

also, i doubt we're going to agree on this topic since superiority seems to be something you're into, and judging by your posts we have very different ideas about people on a fundamental level.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp
    Socionics
    yδN None

You have to traverse like 10 pages of "are you sure? are you sure? really sure? do you not want to cancel your account? do you want to cancel your account? you'll miss it, I guarantee it!" to cancel any fucking account. And if you answer any of those questions incorrectly, bam; your account doesn't get canceled.
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"; aka "jscrothers"; aka "bologna"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

roommate, this is not a good time to break up with your boyfriend.
    Night is another candle

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

it's ok i won't miss you.
    by @magpie

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

by @magpie

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    Causally related video.

MBTI
    INTJ

Now this is an interesting homeless man experiment:

"And then, as I got her message, there came a light from her eyes - powerful beams of light." - Nikola Tesla

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Array Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

I genuinely think I'm hotter than Paris Hilton. Poor thing. Can't help but feel sorry for her. But at least I can comfort myself with the thought of being hotter than the inventor of hotness. Not that I actually think I'm hot, but just saying. By the way, do today's twelve year olds even know who she is anymore? Poor, poor Paris Hilton. So sad.
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Comeback Girl View Post
    I genuinely think I'm hotter than Paris Hilton. Poor thing. Can't help but feel sorry for her. But at least I can comfort myself with the thought of being hotter than the inventor of hotness. Not that I actually think I'm hot, but just saying. By the way, do today's twelve year olds even know who she is anymore? Poor, poor Paris Hilton. So sad.
    That's the entire problem with chasing fame for fames sake. She didn't genuinely care about being anything but famous, and the public is fickle. Had she actually invested energy in a lasting idea or work of art or movement, then....

Andy Warhol was right though. Gotta hand it to the man, cold bitch of a covert narcissist that he was. And he knew how to make a star...people still love Edie and Nico more than Paris. Then again Edie and Nico did something aside from standing there acting stupid.

Or if she had done something truly awful. That's why I have no sympathy for public rampages. Those douches want lasting fame for doing something horrible, observing not just serial killers, but even Michael Alig. I doubt anyone would give a fuck about club kids if he hadn't murdered Angel Melendez in such a shockingly detached manner and confessed in such a gleeful way. I don't know though because it could be said he did something of brief artistic merit that hadn't exactly been done before with his costume parties. We really owe our shock culture to club kids, that was like twenty years ago.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

Spreadsheet Samurai Array Alaska's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Stumbled upon the Facebook profile of someone who bullied me in elementary school and stalked it. No eyebrows raised...he went to my high school, and I never noticed he was there. He is still living in the same town, working as a cashier. Props to him for not losing his mind, which I would have if I were still in that position by now.

He seems to be an animal lover. That was always true. So am I. We could have made a better relationship over that if I'd had the guts to get off the floor. I hold myself absolutely responsible for the way my school years went - don't try to convince me otherwise. Many have tried; many have pulled their hair out. That assumed responsibility doesn't hurt my life anymore; it's just another part of who I am, and it actually gives me lots of drive.

This is a weird place to post this.

To balance it out, housing paperwork approvals returned: 1 out of 3!! Two more, and this shit is back in my hands where it belongs.
    4w5 6w7 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]