User Tag List

Page 4511 of 6769 FirstFirst ... 351140114411446145014509451045114512451345214561461150115511 ... LastLast
Results 45,101 to 45,110 of 67683

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Eilonwy View Post
    If you want, I'll fight you in order to create some drama.
    I can take on like 30 five year olds Eilon, are you sure you wanna go down that path?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by silvery sleeves View Post
    I can take on like 30 five year olds Eilon, are you sure you wanna go down that path?
    What was my number of five year olds? 18? Hmmm.

I wasn't willing to fight dirty with the five year olds, but with an adult....

Plus I have the borg collective behind me.

Prepare to be assimilated.
    Johari / Nohari

“That we are capable only of being what we are remains our unforgivable sin.” ― Gene Wolfe

reminder to self: "That YOU that you are so proud of is a story woven together by your interpreter module to account for as much of your behavior as it can incorporate, and it denies or rationalizes the rest." "Who's in Charge? Free Will and the Science of the Brain" by Michael S. Gazzaniga

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sp/so

Or talked to death.
    Johari / Nohari

“That we are capable only of being what we are remains our unforgivable sin.” ― Gene Wolfe

reminder to self: "That YOU that you are so proud of is a story woven together by your interpreter module to account for as much of your behavior as it can incorporate, and it denies or rationalizes the rest." "Who's in Charge? Free Will and the Science of the Brain" by Michael S. Gazzaniga

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Eilonwy View Post
    What was my number of five year olds? 18? Hmmm.

I wasn't willing to fight dirty with the five year olds, but with an adult....

Plus I have the borg collective behind me.

Prepare to be assimilated.
    I was willing. I'd rather fight dirty with a bunch of kids than die.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Would I make a more convincing male counterpart for Megan Fox than Shia LaBeouf did (if I were rich)?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by silvery sleeves View Post
    I was willing. I'd rather fight dirty with a bunch of kids than die.
    Still bored? *Eilonwy swings, but instead of the satisfying crunch of silvery sleeves' jaw beneath her fist, she barely ruffles his hair*
    Johari / Nohari

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

I like watching interviews with people who are supposedly the same Enneagram as me. Like Tony Leung, Anne Rice, Nelly Furtado or Brian Molko. They seem like cool people! It also helps alleviate the stereotypical way of thinking, no matter if you're the same type, you can appear quite different.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Currently working with a very naive and extremely energetic teenaged ENFP. She is wayyy too much. On the bright side, she laughs really hard at everything I say.

Senior Member Array

As of today the stock is up >50% over two years; woot!

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I had a theory about why a joint is called a joint: it doesn't connect you to anything unless you mean the idea that smoking weed can connect you to parts of the universe of our minds otherwise not accessible

i was completely wrong https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_...bis)#Etymology
    The word joint ultimately originated from French, where it is an adjective meaning "joined" (past participle of the verb joindre), derived in turn from Latin iunctus, past participle of iungere ("join"/"bind"/"yoke").

By 1821, "joint" had become an Anglo-Irish term for an annexe, or a side-room "joined" to a main room. By 1877, this had developed into U.S. slang for a (usually unsavory) "place, building, establishment," especially referring to an opium den. By 1935, "joint" was being used to refer to the hypodermic needles used to inject heroin and other drugs at such establishments; this may have been influenced by the secondary meaning of "joint" in the sense of something done "in common" or shared. Its first usage in the sense of "marijuana cigarette" is dated to 1938.[9]
    i do feel like my theory should've been correct based on how much cooler it is than reality
    by @magpie