User Tag List

Page 4496 of 6781 FirstFirst ... 349639964396444644864494449544964497449845064546459649965496 ... LastLast
Results 44,951 to 44,960 of 67808

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I know how and where this is going. The question is how much patience do I have.

Healer-in-Training Array Morning Star's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    Laudable decision, but brace yourself or you might get very sad very soon. So many depressing developements these last few weeks.
    Yeah if only I had gotten this warning sooner. So many distressing stories and events revolving around that damn ISIS terrorist organization... I hope that our government leaders can become sensible enough to step in and take them out. I just don't understand why they're all sitting on their hands.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
    Yeah if only I had gotten this warning sooner. So many distressing stories and events revolving around that damn ISIS terrorist organization... I hope that our government leaders can become sensible enough to step in and take them out. I just don't understand why they're all sitting on their hands.
    They just got out of it. The costs - money as well as lives - to do this whole thing all over again, probably again to no avail, are too damn high. And that is just the immediate costs. Politically, this thing is even more fucked up.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

In the company of the beautiful, succesful, loved and never-alone, you can quite easily feel very small and misplaced. You start thinking that no one could possibly ever love you, because no matter where you are it seems like everyone is better off than you. So you live a life with no meaning, and if you're unlucky maybe you decide to just end it all. But this death will yield no results, it will not get the message across - because the world never listens and the world never cares. What has been indirectly taught is that the world WILL care, or at least listen to your message, if you decide to go on a rampage. This is what creates people like Elliot Rodger, this not a women's rights issue, it really isn't. It's a lonely-and-misunderstood-outsiders-of-this-world-issue. It will happen again, and no one seems to care. Nothing amounts to my disappointment with this world! But it's a very cruel world and no one is kind to anyone.

MBTI
    INTJ

"Catherine Weaver" is a mysterious Terminator, who traveled from the future, seemingly as part of an infiltration mission to build an artificial intelligence to fight Skynet.[2]

Weaver has not been adept at mimicking human emotions. Like other Terminators, it has been unable to produce convincing smiles, such as the photo shoot,[4] or relate to people, such as commenting about butcher's paper,[4] despite being more advanced than the T-1000, which seemed to be better at social interaction. However, she was able to successfully lead a company and use literary allegories.

Later, it is revealed that the T-1001 has raised Catherine Weaver's daughter, Savannah.

Catherine Weaver is the first and the only Series 1000 Terminator who is not an enemy of the Connors by far.

Source: Catherine Weaver - Terminator Wiki

A T-1001 Terminator, a second liquid metal prototype, is introduced in the 2008 television series, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles at the start of the show's second season (though sometimes misidentified as a T-1000 by reviewers).

In the TV series, the true nature of the T-1001's entire mission is never revealed, and much of what Weaver does in furtherance of it seems contradictory.

After briefly talking to John, the Terminator slips away when the human resistance encounters John, thus leaving its whereabouts unknown.

Source: T-1000 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Catherine Weaver: You know, anytime you want to see your father, we have videos.
    Savannah: It's not the same.
    Catherine Weaver: Why?
    Savannah: I can't sit on his lap.
    Catherine Weaver: Come. Sit on my lap.
    Savannah: Your lap is cold.
    Catherine Weaver: I know.

Source: Catherine Weaver (Character) - Quotes
    "And then, as I got her message, there came a light from her eyes - powerful beams of light." - Nikola Tesla

Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    In the company of the beautiful, succesful, loved and never-alone, you can quite easily feel very small and misplaced. You start thinking that no one could possibly ever love you, because no matter where you are it seems like everyone is better off than you. So you live a life with no meaning, and if you're unlucky maybe you decide to just end it all. But this death will yield no results, it will not get the message across - because the world never listens and the world never cares. What has been indirectly taught is that the world WILL care, or at least listen to your message, if you decide to go on a rampage. This is what creates people like Elliot Rodger, this not a women's rights issue, it really isn't. It's a lonely-and-misunderstood-outsiders-of-this-world-issue. It will happen again, and no one seems to care. Nothing amounts to my disappointment with this world! But it's a very cruel world and no one is kind to anyone.
    Post this on Facebook and see if people care.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Post this on Facebook and see if people care.
    I don't have Facebook.

I don't have Facebook.
    Then print it out and show it to people you know.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Then print it out and show it to people you know.
    The only people I know in real life are my mother, my sister, my father, my father's girlfriend and my grandmother. But okay, you should do it too...

The only people I know in real life are my mother, my sister, my father, my father's girlfriend and my grandmother.
    There are also the popular kids at school you eat lunch with.

But okay, you should do it too...
    But I don't agree with it.