User Tag List

  1. #44901
    came back haunted EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    17,848

    Default



    Parrot metal. You're welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nørrsken impersonating EJCC
    It's strange. I keep banning morons, but they keep signing up? What is this?
    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  2. #44902
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne
    Posts
    787

    Default

    If you want a decent-looking winter jacket you'll have to buy it now because all the rich people go crazy around winter time and all of a sudden there's no good winter jackets left and it pisses me off. All of these years I've been forced to walk around in ugly ass jackets but this year I'm prepared fuck you rich people. Buying a winter jacket right now.

  3. #44903
    Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,619

    Default

    "a person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. you can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." - roald dahl
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

  4. #44904
    The Senate Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Posts
    8,245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    If you want a decent-looking winter jacket you'll have to buy it now because all the rich people go crazy around winter time and all of a sudden there's no good winter jackets left and it pisses me off. All of these years I've been forced to walk around in ugly ass jackets but this year I'm prepared fuck you rich people. Buying a winter jacket right now.
    This is actually a really good idea....
    Forget the dead you've left; they will not follow you.
    The vagabond who is rapping at your door, is standing in the clothes you once wore.

  5. #44905
    came back haunted EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    17,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    If you want a decent-looking winter jacket you'll have to buy it now because all the rich people go crazy around winter time and all of a sudden there's no good winter jackets left and it pisses me off. All of these years I've been forced to walk around in ugly ass jackets but this year I'm prepared fuck you rich people. Buying a winter jacket right now.
    Do it! It'll probably be discounted, too. I just bought some cute boots for fall that were on sale for $10
    Quote Originally Posted by Nørrsken impersonating EJCC
    It's strange. I keep banning morons, but they keep signing up? What is this?
    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  6. #44906
    Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,614

    Default

    We do the same when it comes to skis as well.
    'Consciousness is not simply a sensory-perceptual affair, a matter of mental imagery, as the contents of our mind would have us believe. It is deeply enmeshed with the brain mechanisms that automatically promote action readiness' - Jaak Panksepp

  7. #44907
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne
    Posts
    787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Do it! It'll probably be discounted, too. I just bought some cute boots for fall that were on sale for $10
    Sweet! Imagine how stylish we'll be this fall/winter. All while disregarding the rich.

  8. #44908
    Lyric Baritone Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    2,445

    Default

    Serene and pissed at the same time. Feelings are weird.
    E2 - Eb4 - E5

  9. #44909

    Default

    Fuck it, I'm out.

  10. #44910
    Lyric Baritone Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    2,445

    Default

    I hope you're happy with yourself. #sorrynotsorry
    E2 - Eb4 - E5

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 731
    Last Post: Today, 08:33 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts