User Tag List

Page 4486 of 6783 FirstFirst ... 348639864386443644764484448544864487448844964536458649865486 ... LastLast
Results 44,851 to 44,860 of 67828

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Senior Member Array Grand Admiral Crunch's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Comeback Girl View Post
    The guy is so stupid, he doesn't even know what YOLO is. Hating on YOLO, okay, but not knowing what YOLO is? I know guys who are interested as well who have better six packs AND functioning brains.
    Yeah, the obsessive behavior strikes me as a big red flag.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

So far I've ruined everything I've ever wanted to do with my life. When school starts again, no more, no more... I will not allow myself more loneliness! I will force someone to fall in love with me! I remember last year when I found that someone had painted a heart on my locker, perhaps it was a joke, or a mistake... But I keep wondering who it was... Was it the one I liked all along, the ENFJ 2w3? In my dreams, yeah! But she did try to initiate conversation with me a lot, and I always wonder why. Is it because she liked me, or because she felt bad for me because I was such a loner? Does it even matter? I always responded with aloofness and a certain unpleasantness, and eventually she stopped trying, I regret it so much I cringe whenever I think about it. And now when I see her this fall, and we're not even in the same class anymore, perhaps I'll cry a little when no one's around... Oh God, I remember at P.E. when I had to dance with her, it was so awkward. I'm not a good dancer. Thinking about this when I'm all alone in my room for the rest of the summer, is just murder. What is she doing right now? Sleeping? Hanging out with another, superior guy? Or is she suffering like me?! God only knows...

deplorable basketcase Array Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

What's up with all these sad elephant stories? Tonight, there was a documentary on Aisha the baby elephant and her caretaker. Aisha was rescued and raised by this lady and when the lady left for a week to attend her daughter's wedding, the elephant stopped eating and died right after her caretaker returned.

If bees did go extinct, we could always hire people to dress up as bees and pollinate flowers with tiny feather dusters. Sure it'd be more expensive, but there are also millions of idle teens.

Healer-in-Training Array Morning Star's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Tellenbach View Post
    What's up with all these sad elephant stories? Tonight, there was a documentary on Aisha the baby elephant and her caretaker. Aisha was rescued and raised by this lady and when the lady left for a week to attend her daughter's wedding, the elephant stopped eating and died right after her caretaker returned.

Poor baby Aisha.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

But I'm still fond of you! Oh oh

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

The extent to which music can influence my mood is astonishing. Uplifting, heroic music pushes me into Te moods and dark, melancholy music, Fi moods. Yes, this sounds obvious, but what surprises me is how dramatic the effect is.

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Can you just shut up? You're coming off as a wannabe pretentious "intellectual".

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Array Cellmold's Avatar

Meant to be writing up a CV but got distracted by Weird Al music videos.

So far my personal summary reads: I am a hard working, punctual fat Michael Jackson parody.....
    "An upsidedown wire heart
    Being sucked into a periscope
    Still the mind is dull
    Like you need another excuse"

… a theory is primarily a form of insight, i.e. a way of looking
    at the world, and not a form of knowledge of how the world is….
    .. all our different ways of thinking are to be considered as
    different ways of looking at the one reality, each with some
    domain in which it is clear and adequate….
    - David Bohm

MBTI
    INTJ

The victim was 51-year-old Forrest Timothy Hayes of Santa Cruz. According to his obituary, Hayes was a married father of five. He worked as an engineer for successful Silicon Valley tech companies that included Apple, Google and Sun Microsystems. Hayes' family requested that the media not approach the front door of their gated $4.2-million mansion on Laurent Street.

Source: High-end prostitute murdered man on yacht in Santa Cruz harbor, police say | Santa Cruz News - KSBW Home

I am not surprised that even a married man with lots of disposable income need a high-end prostitute.
    "And then, as I got her message, there came a light from her eyes - powerful beams of light." - Nikola Tesla

Spreadsheet Samurai Array Alaska's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    The extent to which music can influence my mood is astonishing. Uplifting, heroic music pushes me into Te moods and dark, melancholy music, Fi moods. Yes, this sounds obvious, but what surprises me is how dramatic the effect is.
    It always surprises me, too. What's odd, though, is that if I'm feeling bad or anxious, I don't want to listen to music even though it will help. Resistance to change, maybe.
    4w5 6w7 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]