User Tag List

Page 4475 of 6765 FirstFirst ... 347539754375442544654473447444754476447744854525457549755475 ... LastLast
Results 44,741 to 44,750 of 67645

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    No, I don't think there's any reason to feel bad about wanting your space & having uninterrupted alone time.
    But I always feel bad about it when I hide in my room whenever we have guests, or when I pretend to not see a fellow neighbor just because I don't feel like greeting him or her, or when my grandmother calls and I don't feel like answering. I feel like I'm impolite, I want to be polite and I want to be seen. But I also want to be left alone, so I really don't know what I want. Like the silly, silly, silly person I am! I have this very distinct public/private split, sometimes they overlap. I can't even explain it fully!

This establishes an understood pattern that I'm one of those people ''keep to themselves'' - and people tend to let me be, without feeling personally insulted/slighted.
    I'm in the same position, but the thing is... Whenever someone sees me just outside in the neighborhood, maybe walking the dog or just taking out the trash, I feel like my privacy has been invaded. They just have to SEE me, and I become moody. So the ideal thing would be to be totally devoid of neighbors.

I'd say it's just a personal comfort zone/introvert "mental recharging" thing.
    Perhaps, I'm a private ambivert.

The people who matter will always understand.
    So true, I used to have friends who complained about how I was extremely social and engaging at school, but how I wanted to be completely left alone in my free time. They thought I was using their company for something, perhaps to not be seen as a loser. Not true. I found them frustrating, so I completely doorslammed them once I started at another school without even saying anything, I swear, they would call me regularly for about a freaking year, and I never ever answered. Just recently they've stopped trying to reach me.

In fact, I think it can be very healthy.
    Yes, I agree. For me it's good for my current well-being, but it's not constructive when it comes to my main wants and needs in life. So I don't know!

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Array Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

I had this thought about head lice. So head lice move from one host to another with how many of them? One? Two? Three, maybe? Anyways, those two or three head lice start breeding together and laying eggs. These eggs come out, dozens of new head lice start populating their hosts head and just think about it, it's one big family! If the head lice colony was founded by one, two or three head lice, they're probably all (half) siblings! But it's dangerous for a head louse to stay on one hosts head for too long, because before you know it, the host will discover and kill them. So what would any smart head louse do? It would move to another head, preferably along with someone else from their colony, and that someone would probably be their very own brother or sister. Once these head lice arrive at their new destination, they will want to repopulate them, so they have no choice but to bang their own brother or sister. And that happens generation after generation after generation! Let's put that in perspective: the average head louse lives 30 to 50 days. The average human lives 60 to 100 years. That means humans live 2*365 = 730 times as long as head lice. Let's put THAT in perspective: 730 times 80 years is 58400 years. Multiply that by four and you get the time span between now and the moment when the very first Homo Sapiens started roaming the earth. I bet that if humans exclusively procreated with their own brothers and sisters, humans would have become so inbred, it would have led to extinction. So if head lice are THAT inbred why on earth aren't they extinct yet!?
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

Summer be damned for all eternity! I can't sleep because it's too warm, and if I open the window 100000 mosquitos come in. How does summer even work? I suppose I'll just be awake forever until winter arrives, that's how you crazy summer beach folks do it.

deplorable basketcase Array Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus
    South Americans are reclaiming tears for men. Are you happy?
    Not happy but definitely amused; hope they lose big again so we can see more public displays of emotion.
    If bees did go extinct, we could always hire people to dress up as bees and pollinate flowers with tiny feather dusters. Sure it'd be more expensive, but there are also millions of idle teens.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    Summer be damned for all eternity! I can't sleep because it's too warm, and if I open the window 100000 mosquitos come in.
    this is the worst feeling in the world.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/so
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Hot, freezing, hot, freezing. It's augmenting my flu symptoms. Clearly this AC is very old, they should be spending money on this instead of making more buildings to fill with obviously used air conditioners. Though that's just too much to be expected from them naturally.

I'd rather be home. Why is attendance mandatory anyway, all I'm getting by being here are his irrelevant opinions on why "insert miscellaneous subject here" is evil. Don't be so biased, just do your job and present repeat the raw information, leaving me to decide, if I so choose to. I could literally get this biased crap for free from the comfort of my own home by browsing tumblr.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Freedom?

Healer-in-Training Array Morning Star's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Mom's surgery went well today and not only that, but she was allowed to stay at home to recover.
    Now I'll make sure Mom rests while we take care of all the household chores.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

What people do when they *think* they're anonymous reveals their true character.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

Quote Originally Posted by silvery sleeves View Post
    this is the worst feeling in the world.
    It's worse than getting shot.