User Tag List

Page 4456 of 6783 FirstFirst ... 345639564356440644464454445544564457445844664506455649565456 ... LastLast
Results 44,551 to 44,560 of 67826

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
    Who did that?!!
    I was listening to the news on TV, yesterday. That was one of the stories.

Meat Tornado Array DiscoBiscuit's Avatar
    Enneagram
    8w9

Hobby Lobby freakout coming in 3....2....1....
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

It was a pretty narrow decision.
    PS. Ginsberg disagrees with me.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Healer-in-Training Array Morning Star's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I was listening to the news on TV, yesterday. That was one of the stories.
    Ah - what the bloody hell is wrong with some people in this world?!
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
    Ah - what the bloody hell is wrong with some people in this world?!
    They're still wrangling over whether he did it on purpose, although he's under arrest. His story is all screwed up / confusing, and both he and the wife apparently looked up stuff on the Internet about how long it takes a child to die in a hot locked car recently. Yet all the neighbors said they were good parents and it's not clear why he would have done it on purpose.

I've just got a big WTF look on my face. Sigh.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    They're still wrangling over whether he did it on purpose, although he's under arrest. His story is all screwed up / confusing, and both he and the wife apparently looked up stuff on the Internet about how long it takes a child to die in a hot locked car recently. Yet all the neighbors said they were good parents and it's not clear why he would have done it on purpose.

I've just got a big WTF look on my face. Sigh.
    He was part of another forum I have a few friends at and was loosely a part of myself. He was well loved by everyone there and a number of them had met him so they immediately raised a considerable amount of cash for his family when this first happened and before more details came out. Those that know him are still sticking by him as far as I can tell though almost everyone else has dropped their support.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    Hobby Lobby freakout coming in 3....2....1....
    It's pretty disturbing how many people upset with the decision are taking it out on @scotusblog on twitter because they think they're the Supreme Court.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Beorn View Post
    He was part of another forum I have a few friends at and was loosely a part of myself. He was well loved by everyone there and a number of them had met him so they immediately raised a considerable amount of cash for his family when this first happened and before more details came out. Those that know him are still sticking by him as far as I can tell though almost everyone else has dropped their support.
    Yeah, it's so confusing -- because despite all the terrible things being said in the news, I have trouble understanding how so many people who know them personally could be wrong. I just have no idea what to believe at this stage and just hope it can all be sorted out. All I can really do is grieve over such a tragedy, as a parent myself who spent so much time trying to safeguard my own kids. Thank you for the additional information.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    he and the wife apparently looked up stuff on the Internet about how long it takes a child to die in a hot locked car recently.
    Well, now, doesn't that sound familiar? Let's see, I'll go kill a Jaguar. I know I have net searches looking for "how to kill Jaguars," but it was only an accident! I swear!