User Tag List

Page 4425 of 6778 FirstFirst ... 342539254325437544154423442444254426442744354475452549255425 ... LastLast
Results 44,241 to 44,250 of 67780

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Infinite Bubble

Spare time + procrastination = computer addiction. I tried going cold turkey before. I didn't go cold turkey.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

I don't understand people and I don't know how to reach them, it seems I was never taught. I tend to think relationships form through very superficial terms, like physical attractiveness and money exclusively. If not, how in the world do they? Do you have to be really charming and 'fun'? The times I was in love, I liked the person for who they are. But I don't think anyone could ever possibly like me solely for who I am, I used to think everyone would. But my complete lack of friends and love is proof enough. Oh well... it does not matter. I don't need anyone.

failed poetry slam career Array chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Ugh, the guy who mows my empty lot in Nebraska doesn't text, doesn't leave phone messages, has to talk to me directly on the phone. Will only take payment by check or Moneygram(?!). He's an 80's timewarp.
    Still believes in when the bank teller was personal experience.

Healer-in-Training Array Morning Star's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

CS 450 Midterm: "I'm gonna break you down to tears today!"
    Me: "Bring it."
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

Infinite Bubble

Religion scares me.

MBTI
    INTJ

Olivia: I don't think that he can. I mean, not without you. Peter... you don't belong here.
    Peter: No, I don't belong here. But I don't belong there, either
    Olivia: Yes, you do. I have thought of one hundred reasons...

Source: Fringe (TV series - Wikiquote)

Walter: I lost the people I loved most and I imagine you miss them too, the people you've left behind.
    Peter: Yes I do.
    Walter: I will help you, Peter. I--I will help you get home. The last 25 years, I've spent thinking about losing my son. I thought I was an expert on loss. Maybe that's why you are here, because there are still things that I need to learn. What?
    Peter: I just spent the last several days with the other Walter, and I was very surprised to learn he was not the man that I thought he was. But I am not at all surprised to learn that you are.
    Walter: Is that a good thing?
    Peter: Yes, Walter. That is a very good thing.

Source: Enemy of My Enemy - Fringe Wiki - TV show, Comics, Walter Bishop and the Pattern

September the Observer: Walter, twenty years ago when I agreed to let you be the one to take him, I didn't have the feelings I have now. Later, when I began to realize the height of his intellect and what you call the depths of his emotion, still, I couldn't understand what it was that I meant to him. And I was unable to reciprocate. When I saw you. When I saw Peter, and saw what he meant to you... then I understood what my feelings were. And why they were important.

Source: An Enemy of Fate - Fringe Wiki - TV show, Comics, Walter Bishop and the Pattern

"You’re not one of them, you’re one of us. I want you to listen to me: I’m not going to lose you again. Peter, look at me. I love you." - Season 5, Episode 8 of the television show Fringe
    "And then, as I got her message, there came a light from her eyes - powerful beams of light." - Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    INTJ

It's interesting Obama doesn't really have an IQ score according to Wikipedia:

U.S. Presidential IQ hoax - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I knew Bill Clinton was a genius!

....and he is an ESFP according to Celebrity Types!
    "And then, as I got her message, there came a light from her eyes - powerful beams of light." - Nikola Tesla

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

What is an anut?

deplorable basketcase Array Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

If I could travel back in time, I'd break into Joan Crawford's home and replace all her wooden hangers with WIRE HANGERS.
    If bees did go extinct, we could always hire people to dress up as bees and pollinate flowers with tiny feather dusters. Sure it'd be more expensive, but there are also millions of idle teens.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

my room mate loves christmas lights and wants to buy some. so I told her: "there has to be a christmas store around here, florida is full of old people, and they love christmas, it just makes sense"
    by @magpie