User Tag List

  1. #44081
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    That makes no sense at all
    yes it does
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy


    by @agentwashington

  2. #44082
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783 sx/so
    Posts
    16,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    yes it does
    Leave me alone with your american logic, its disturbing

  3. #44083
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Leave me alone with your american logic, its disturbing
    you're allowing yourself to be disturbed. and trying to blame your uncomfortability on a foreigner
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy


    by @agentwashington

  4. #44084
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783 sx/so
    Posts
    16,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    you're allowing yourself to be disturbed. and trying to blame your uncomfortability on a foreigner
    I am alpha quadra, allowance of disturbance is my surname

  5. #44085
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I am alpha quadra, allowance of disturbance is my surname
    so we agree?
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy


    by @agentwashington

  6. #44086
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783 sx/so
    Posts
    16,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    so we agree?
    Well you said, there are no problems without people, what on the same hand would mean there are no people without problems or the invention of anything wouldnt have ever happened if people never existed.

    First thing that comes to mind is boobs and thats a reason why people is good.

  7. #44087
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Well you said, there are no problems without people, what on the same hand would mean there are no people without problems or the invention of anything wouldnt have ever happened if people never existed.

    First thing that comes to mind is boobs and thats a reason why people is good.
    I didn't say there were no problems without people. they'd be greatly reduced. but crazy behavior wouldn't be crazy if there weren't society dictating those things as crazy
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy


    by @agentwashington

  8. #44088
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783 sx/so
    Posts
    16,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I didn't say there were no problems without people. they'd be greatly reduced. but crazy behavior wouldn't be crazy if there weren't society dictating those things as crazy
    Society is you and me. So, if I want society dictates what I want.

    That doesnt work purple, I wont ever be a receiver.

  9. #44089
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Society is you and me. So, if I want society dictates what I want.

    That doesnt work purple, I wont ever be a receiver.
    you're looking at it wrong. you can try all you want to say hopping across the street is more effective than simpling walking, but society doesn't like that. you can still hop but society will judge you.
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy


    by @agentwashington

  10. #44090
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783 sx/so
    Posts
    16,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    you're looking at it wrong. you can try all you want to say hopping across the street is more effective than simpling walking, but society doesn't like that. you can still hop but society will judge you.
    And ? Let it judge me

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 790
    Last Post: 07-11-2017, 08:22 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts