User Tag List

Page 4392 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 339238924292434243824390439143924393439444024442449248925392 ... LastLast
Results 43,911 to 43,920 of 67712

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INTJ

“As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain, and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.” – Albert Einstein
    "And then, as I got her message, there came a light from her eyes - powerful beams of light." - Nikola Tesla

Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    Lol, cool!
    Maybe we can get them to lap dance to The Seduction of the Ring.

I FEEL ALRIGHT

MBTI
    INTJ

Look people, you are only able to see the visible layer which consists of the conscious. Think of the domino game where the human eye thinks or believe it starts at the first block that causes subsequent blocks to fall but in truth, it is actually seeing the second block. The human being is then fooled into thinking that all actions or behaviors of individuals are all conscious. There is a prior or precedent cause to that which is hidden and cannot be seen. Think of invisible or hidden variables. In other words, the human being sees the second block as the first block when it is actually the first block that is the initiator.

It is the same thing with regard to religion and spirituality. There is a layer that is invisible just like there is an aspect in physics that is invisible and mysterious. This is what separates the Creator from its created. One believes that everything around him/her is God including oneself because one is arriving at this conclusion from what one is only able to see. If one were to acknowledge that there is a layer or dimension in which one is unable to see, that itself will constitute a reality that differs from what one is able to see.
    "And then, as I got her message, there came a light from her eyes - powerful beams of light." - Nikola Tesla

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Never go to a psychiatrist if you're depressed about your weight. They're just gonna prescribe you meds that make you fat.

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by serenesam View Post
    Look people, you are only able to see the visible layer which consists of the conscious. Think of the domino game where the human eye thinks or believe it starts at the first block that causes subsequent blocks to fall but in truth, it is actually seeing the second block. The human being is then fooled into thinking that all actions or behaviors of individuals are all conscious. There is a prior or precedent cause to that which is hidden and cannot be seen. Think of invisible or hidden variables. In other words, the human being sees the second block as the first block when it is actually the first block that is the initiator.

It is the same thing with regard to religion and spirituality. There is a layer that is invisible just like there is an aspect in physics that is invisible and mysterious. This is what separates the Creator from its created. One believes that everything around him/her is God including oneself because one is arriving at this conclusion from what one is only able to see. If one were to acknowledge that there is a layer or dimension in which one is unable to see, that itself will constitute a reality that differs from what one is able to see.
    Nah.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I'm work with this one guy who is constantly trying to probe me for weaknesses. If I weren't good, I'd set him up.

MBTI
    Meow
    Enneagram
    :0) so/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I define the labels. They don't define me.

"Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high.
    Then life seems almost enchanted after all."
    - Vincent van Gogh

johari/nohari

infp 4w5 ?w? 9w? so=sp>sx

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

"But the good news, Pat, is that it's easy!"
    You hem me in -- behind and before;