User Tag List

Page 4387 of 6769 FirstFirst ... 338738874287433743774385438643874388438943974437448748875387 ... LastLast
Results 43,861 to 43,870 of 67682

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I'm gonna go to The Strip today, and I'm gonna get so drunque, that I might die during the return trip.

Healer-in-Training Array Morning Star's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    How can you say it's temporary? That makes little sense and is seldom the case. When I talk about beauty, I'm not talking about some dull supermodel or some dimwitted jock. The other thing is just something ugly, or underrated people say. But I believe looks and personality matters just as much, that doesn't I'm only attracted to 10/10's, quite the opposite actually. Well, halfway. But since I'm ugly, along with being extremely boring and retreating, as well as unwilling to fake it, that means I'm forever doomed.

I think the truth is, when you're ugly and shy, you'll have to settle for less, and if you're not willing to, you must die alone. I wish everyone, including myself, were TRULY beautiful in their own way. But it's a very cruel world. And there's more to life than love. Much more.
    1) Maybe I should have been clear on this (my apologies dear Noll ) - physical beauty is temporary.

2) Please stop telling yourself that you're ugly. Each and every person has something beautiful about them. For example, I think that you have some interesting insights about life that are worth discussing with others. If I didn't think that, I wouldn't be responding to your post right now.

3) Never, ever feel that you have to settle for less, even if you're shy or (as you claim and I warmly deny) ugly. And we are all beautiful in our own way - this is my undying belief.

4) Life is nothing without love. You could have every comfort in the world - a large house, a decent family, an awesome job, three luxury cars, etc. - and still feel incomplete without love.

Sometimes, we have to see things from a rosier perspective. I understand that the world isn't always perfect, but we can at least make our stay a little happier.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

MBTI
    INTJ

“Our thoughts are mainly controlled by our subconscious, which is largely formed before the age of 6, and you cannot change the subconscious mind by just thinking about it.” – Bruce Lipton

“The subconscious mind cannot move outside its fixed programs – it automatically reacts to situations with its previously stored behavior responses. AND (here’s the rub), it works without the knowledge or control of the conscious mind. This is why we are generally unaware of our behavior, in fact most of the time we are not even aware that we are acting unconsciously.”

Source: Your unconscious mind is running your life! | LifeTrainings

“Neuroscientists have shown that the conscious mind provides 5% or less of our cognitive (conscious) activity during the day – and 5% they say is for the more aware people, many people operate at just 1% consciousness. Dr Lipton also says that the unconscious mind operates at 40 million bits of data per second, whereas the conscious mind processes at only 40 bits per second. So the unconscious mind is MUCH more powerful than the conscious mind, and it is the unconscious mind which shapes how we live our life.”

Source: Your unconscious mind is running your life! | LifeTrainings

“I think people are born bisexual and the make subconscious choices based on the pressures of society. I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I’m also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who is bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I’d never sleep with a girl who had slept with a man.” – Meagan Fox
    "And then, as I got her message, there came a light from her eyes - powerful beams of light." - Nikola Tesla

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by serenesam View Post
    Of all the court shows I recall watching, “Christina’s Court” was the best. I don’t like Judge Judy. She scares me.
    She has really mellowed out in her post-menopause episodes.

Tempbanned Array
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Relatives are infuriating. Most of them are loud, obnoxious and stupid...and arrive in far greater numbers than expected...

Ginkgo

@Mole

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

one of the worst things to say to an arresting officer after brutally killing someone: "I was fingering painting, and I ran out of red"
    by @magpie

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I think an objective way of measuring my attractiveness is to post a nude photo of myself.

If I don't get an infraction, then I know i'm attractive enough.

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    No one fucks with Gary.

& Badger, Ratty and Toad Array Mole's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    This is delightfully misleading as we are one of the most urban countries in the world. We excell at international economics with a triple A credit rating, we excell at bureaucracy with a well ordered liberal democracy that cares for those in need, we have more than our fair share of nobel prizes in science, we have extraordinary and unique environments across a whole continent, in three great oceans, not of mention a number of seas and outlying islands. Our environments stretch from the wet tropics down to Antartica, traversing unique enviroments larger than whole countries. And on top of all that we are multi-cultural and egalitarian. And naturally art thrives in Oz.

Of course if your own culture is impoverished, you will be quite unable to appreciate a rich culture like Oz.
    There is NOTHING--absolute nothing--half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats. Simply messing.
    Click on http://www.online-literature.com/grahame/windwillows/1/

Understanding McLuhan 1974 - Full lecture Living in an Acoustic World | University of South Florida - YouTube