User Tag List

Page 4380 of 6765 FirstFirst ... 338038804280433043704378437943804381438243904430448048805380 ... LastLast
Results 43,791 to 43,800 of 67642

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INTJ

“At the end of the day, whether or not those people are comfortable with how you're living your life doesn't matter. What matters is whether you're comfortable with it.” – Dr. Phil

“We teach people how to treat us.” – Dr. Phil

“It's so much easier to tell people what they want to hear instead of what they need to hear.” – Dr. Phil

“When I was practicing psychology, I used to tell myself if I ever get to where I'm just doing this for the money or I'm just going through the motions, I'll quit.” – Dr. Phil

“God is a loving god.” – Dr. Phil

“I just am not good at math.” – Dr. Phil
    "And then, as I got her message, there came a light from her eyes - powerful beams of light." - Nikola Tesla

violaine

Oh god, internet eating life again. Must. Go. Outside... Maybe.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I'm gonna see if i could be really annoying today!

Senior Member Array

I must have broken my back while flipping that coin on the floor to see the tails side. How naive of me to even try.

Tempbanned Array
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Four new posts in a row in the Sexuality subforum.

It's good to see TypeC members have healthy libidos

Tempbanned Array
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Noon View Post
    Why does this site attract neo-nazis
    I find this forum quite politically neutral actually, which is refreshing, the last forum I was a member of was sickening. Full of feminists...the INFJ subforum in particular was a minefield of uptight, undersexed buxom belles, and the pain I inflicted was too much to bear. I could literally smell their repressed sexuality through the screen, they're desperate to be just pushed against a wall and have their clothes torn off. Ugly chicks will never have the pleasure though.

On a more serious note, if there are any genuinely right wing people on the forum, I would be interested to hear from you

MBTI
    NOPE
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

As I write this post, my mind is in a constant state of flux. However, the general emotion is of sadness and dread.

I have never been happier in my entire life. I felt so taken care of, and I never felt alone. I was welcomed and I felt at home. I felt accepted. I felt loved. I felt protected.

Just being in the presence of my closest friend calmed me down - he took care of everything and I could have a peace of mind. And our conversations... I could talk freely about my interests and whatever that's on my mind.

For the first time in my life I didn't have to look out for myself or anyone else; I wasn't on the edge of survival all the time... I could do the things I wanted to without much consequence.

It saddens me that I won't have that kind of connection, protection and freedom back in Singapore. As I'm writing this post I'm crying a river at the airport because I can't hold it in. I have grown attached to the place and the connection.

I might seem clingy right now but when you've lived your life on the edge of survival all the time and in loneliness it's just nice to have company and someone to take care of you, you know? What makes it even sweeter is the welcoming culture and landscape.

I don't want to get too attached to anyone in Singapore. I don't want to make any connections in Singapore. It's a terrible place and I don't want to form any connections for fear of being chained down.

It's tiring having to be strong and composed, or be a robot all the time. It's tiring to have to go through a lot of blood, sweat and tears to achieve this. I don't know if I have it in me to keep this up.

Yes, I do want to migrate and be closer to close friends badly but am i strong enough to start and weather it out?

Please excuse me if I'm rambling. I need an outlet.

Tempbanned Array
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

I'm kind of drunk on testosterone if that makes sense...I keep posting really embarassing, stupid comments and realise it straight afterwards, or even before I've posted it, and mentally kick myself, but nevertheless proceed.

I hope to whatever that people don't internalise what I've been posting too much, please please don't. I just have too much energy, which is a state i'm not used to.

Member Array KittyrinahasCupquake's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    N/A sp
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    I'm kind of drunk on testosterone if that makes sense...I keep posting really embarassing, stupid comments and realise it straight afterwards, or even before I've posted it, and mentally kick myself, but nevertheless proceed.

I hope to whatever that people don't internalise what I've been posting too much, please please don't. I just have too much energy, which is a state i'm not used to.
    Yes, that seems to be the case right now but I respect you all the same
    INFJ
    9w1 sp "The Dreamer"
    New here with little knowledge of what any of this means
    New opportunities
    New ways of thinking

Introverted 100%
    Intuition 73%
    Feeling 87%
    Judging 56%

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.