User Tag List

Page 4357 of 6914 FirstFirst ... 335738574257430743474355435643574358435943674407445748575357 ... LastLast
Results 43,561 to 43,570 of 69134

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #43561
    Alma Array five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,375

    Default

    I heard a little girl
    And what she said was something beautiful
    To give your love no matter what
    Is what she said
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.


  2. #43562
    WALMART
    Guest

    Default

    "That's capitalism, bro. I put a reactor in the middle of a village that caused nuclear winter, so I installed heaters in everyone's house and they're paying me to use them."

    - my brother

  3. #43563
    Senior Member Array Nicodemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    "That's capitalism, bro. I put a reactor in the middle of a village that caused nuclear winter, so I installed heaters in everyone's house and they're paying me to use them."

    - my brother
    Sounds like a disappointed idealist.

  4. #43564
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    xntj
    Posts
    7,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    There's one more non-verbal communication in hand shaking. The hand that's on top is socially dominant.

  5. #43565
    Post Human Post Array Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andante View Post
    There's one more non-verbal communication in hand shaking. The hand that's on top is socially dominant.
    ??? - There shouldn't be a hand on top, unless you're twisting your hand.

  6. #43566
    Senior Member Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,910

    Default

    You people are reading too much into handshakes

  7. #43567
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    xntj
    Posts
    7,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    ??? - There shouldn't be a hand on top, unless you're twisting your hand.
    All it takes is a little twist where if you're on top and controlling the few pumps, the message is that you're dominant.

  8. #43568
    Post Human Post Array Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andante View Post
    All it takes is a little twist where if you're on top and controlling the few pumps, the message is that you're dominant.
    Hah, so lame.

  9. #43569
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    xntj
    Posts
    7,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Hah, so lame.
    I find body language quite fascinating. It's no different from all other forms of social games, including the denigration of tactics.

  10. #43570
    Senior Member Array Nicodemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andante View Post
    I find body language quite fascinating. It's no different from all other forms of social games, including the denigration of tactics.
    Well, if you need to send that message through subtle handshake details, chances are it is a lie.

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 640
    Last Post: 12-19-2016, 09:42 AM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •