User Tag List

Page 4331 of 6785 FirstFirst ... 333138314231428143214329433043314332433343414381443148315331 ... LastLast
Results 43,301 to 43,310 of 67841

Thread: Random Thought Thread

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Why is it whenever I say so and so is a dupe of someone else no one believes me? Yet I'm always right?
    by @magpie

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

I would love to have a close ENFP friend.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    I would love to have a close ENFP friend.
    You're not friends with yourself? If you can't be close friends with yourself how can you be so with others?
    by @magpie

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    You're not friends with yourself? If you can't be close friends with yourself how can you be so with others?
    edit: i'd love to have another close ENFP friend. greedy, i know.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    INTJ

“Some people say the business about the jolly fat person is a myth, that all of us chubbies are neurotic, sick, sad people. I disagree. Fat people may not be chortling all day long, but they're a hell of a lot nicer than the wizened and shriveled. Thin people turn surly, mean and hard at a young age because they never learn the value of a hot fudge sundae for easing tension. Thin people don't like gooey soft things because they themselves are neither gooey nor soft. They are crunchy and dull, like carrots. They go straight to the heart of the matter while fat people let things stay all blurry and hazy and vague, they way things actually are. Thin people want to face the truth. Fat people know there is no truth.... Thin people believe in logic. Fat people see all sides. The sides fat people see are rounded blobs, usually gray, always nebulous and truly not worth worrying about. But the thin person persists. "If you consume more calories than you burn," says one of my thin friends, "you will gain weight. It's that simple." Fat people always grin when they hear that. They know better.” - Suzanne Britt

“The Impressionists dissolved forms. They painted blurry "impressions" of objects modified by changing light and atmospheric conditions--drifts of fog, shimmering forest shadows, the glow of gas lamps on rainy streets. Cubists cracked the mirror of art. In their paintings objects open into surrounding space and none has an uninterrupted outline. Parts are broken off, colors bleed into neighboring objects, and translucent facets of space with multiple light sources cut shadows across bounding surfaces. They removed sections of faces and reassembled what remained to create grotesque open forms in defiance of natural appearance.” - Stephen Kern

“The investigation of the truth is in one way hard, in another easy. An indication of this is found in the fact that no one is able to obtain the truth adequately, while on the other hand, no one fails entirely, but everyone says something true about the nature of things, and while individually they contribute little or nothing to the truth, by the union of all a considerable amount is amassed. Therefore, since the truth seems to be like the proverbial door, which no one can fail to hit, in this way it is easy, but the fact that we can have a whole truth, and not the particular part we aim at shows the difficulty of it.” – Aristotle

“I begin, then, with some remarks about 'the meaning of a word.' I think many persons now see all or part of what I shall say: but not all do, and there is a tendency to forget, or to get it slightly wrong. In so far as I am merely flogging the converted, I apologize to them.” - John Langshaw Austin
    "And then, as I got her message, there came a light from her eyes - powerful beams of light." - Nikola Tesla

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Ugh, I hate reporting posts on people I like, breaking a rule responding to people I hate. Why can't the other way around be more frequent?!
    Do you cry when people break rules?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

I'm just really proud of my nails and want to show them off.

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

And a lot he cares - I could have spared myself the trouble. But this is my attitude to life. Please, please, monsieur et madame, mister, missis and miss, I am trying so hard to be like you. I know I don't succeed, but look how hard I try. Three hours to choose a hat; every morning an hour and a half trying to make myself look like everybody else. Every word I say has chains round its ankles; every thought I think is weighted with heavy weights. Since I was born, hasn't every word I've said, every thought I've thought, everything I've done, been tied up, weighted, chained? And, mind you, I know that with all this I don't succeed. Or I succeed in flashes only too damned well....But think how hard I try and how seldom I dare. Think - and have a bit of pity. That is, if you ever think, you apes, which I doubt.

- Good morning, midnight

MBTI
    yupp

Why was I an idiot and sleep for five hours and leave my headphones where the dog could get them?.they were only 10 bucks, but I want to watch Dexter but my roommate is cleaning her room I helped with downstairs
    by @magpie

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    edit: i'd love to have another close ENFP friend. greedy, i know.
    So greedy
    by @magpie