User Tag List

Page 4315 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 331538154215426543054313431443154316431743254365441548155315 ... LastLast
Results 43,141 to 43,150 of 67711

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Ginkgo

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Didn't know there was a physical resemblance between Yves Saint Laurent & Austin Scarlett.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

My mind is being shifted from shit to shit as always and now my dick is getting hard mid-thought for no reason. Who thinks I want to fuck them?

Quote Originally Posted by The Ü™ View Post
    Remember, no woman actually wants to fuck the Mr. Perfect they talk about. They dream that all up to have someone around they can treat like nothing and laugh at.

(I'm not talking about becoming a shit. Don't do that. I'm talking about not listening to a word they say and instead figuring it out yourself. But you already knew that.)

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Relax, cupcake, it was a joke.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

My best friend got engaged today, I get to be her maid of honour. Starvation diet for the next 6 months incoming.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

LadyLazarus

I hate how my math prof. has to give like a million unrelated details about stuff, like how a concept or whatever was created. As if that weren't enough he has to try to explain everything in such an overly complicated way like, "this is this because it's not y, nor is it z, or a, or n, or q..." instead of "it's x you little shits". I don't care about the history or any of the unrelated stuff! I just want to know the stuff I need to know so I can do stuff already and figure the rest out by myself as I'm doing the stuff. What does who invented it have to do with actually learning how to do it and why do we have to waste 30 minutes talking about it? Arrrgh!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

As much as I want to dive right into Asatru religion, there's something stopping me: The religion has a horrible reputation in the US and Canada because of some racist assholes who use it to fuel their nationalist agenda. If you saw the video "Do It For Denmark" and read the comments, you'd know what I'm talking about.

Asatru itself is not at ALL racist. In fact there isn't anything about race in it. But because the deities it is based around are the Norse Gods, some time back during Hitler's reign, some fucker decided to make it their religion and try to use it to justify white supremacy/Aryan nation bullshit. Basically, most people who know what Asatru is or know of its bad correlations assume that Asatru = white supremacist/nazi/nationalist.

Of course, nowadays most Asatru HATE those assholes who use their religion in vein. But sadly, some still exist, and it is really repulsive to think about. How dare they use my ancestor's religion which teaches nothing but acceptance and growth as a person to fuel their hatred towards other humans. It's an abomination and it really makes me hesitant to identify myself as Asatru because of the scum on the ground who think they are superior because of their genetics.

To quote a site that is very hard on the eyes and thus I will save you all from linking to it:
    If White Power Folkists really believed that other races were truly inferior, then they wouldn't be lashing out so strongly against them. A strong man does not strike at a weaker one who is no real threat to him. He would ignore him. The fact that White Power Folkists are so strident about the weakness of other races and their inability to comprehend or follow our ways shows their real attitudes they are striving to keep hidden: that they are afraid of others not like them. Not a rational belief at all, simply a chimpanzee-like fear of the Other Tribes. An animal instinct unguided by a thinking, human mind. If they really had the courage of their convictions then they would realize that evolution (favoring, as it does, survival of the fittest) would inevitably weed out the weaker genes itself, with no need for help from them. In fact, one of the most fundamental teachings of Asatru religion is to recognize the ignorance in others and in yourself. Ignorance may be subjective, but we are taught that no human being, regardless of race, gender, skin color, orientation, or other unchangeable factors are any higher or lower on the scale of equality. Therefore, we are strongly and proudly against racism and White Nationalism, as well as any others variants of racism.
    Obviously the quote above is my viewpoint and not the views of the assholes, but yeah. Shout out to the worthless Nazis who soiled the name of my ancestor's religion and reputation which followers even today are fighting hard to change.
    people who expect a change
    who can't throw away their humanity
    who stay idle in growth
    who won't dirty their hands
    those are the most terrifying of monsters