User Tag List

Page 4309 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 330938094209425942994307430843094310431143194359440948095309 ... LastLast
Results 43,081 to 43,090 of 67835

Thread: Random Thought Thread

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by labyrinth_perhaps View Post
    If you feel compelled to offer someone a glass of water, consider that you may actually be the one who is thirsty.
    even if they're choking on food, or passing out from dehydration?
    by @magpie

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    even if they're choking on food, or passing out from dehydration?
    Lol, obviously not. this quote is more about, people who use the act of giving for selfish reassurance looking for something in return
    "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
    -Oscar Wilde

MBTI
    yupp

Lol, obviously not. this quote is more about, people who use the act of giving for selfish reassurance looking for something in return
    I do that, the other day I told my aunt and uncle we needed to go this really good fried chicken place and that they'd love it. that's true, but my motive for doing so was, I really wanted fried chicken.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni

I do that, the other day I told my aunt and uncle we needed to go this really good fried chicken place and that they'd love it. that's true, but my motive for doing so was, I really wanted fried chicken.
    truuu, I do stuff like that all the time as well, but I never try to make myself feel like i'm doing a good deed by manipulating someone, I just see it as a commensurate interaction. Which is sorta of a lie as well, because if I really want something... I never make myself look selfish because that would blow my cover, and I also don't want to feel the guilt, so I convince myself it's beneficial for the person i'm manipulating as well. But I often try not be a complete selfish bitch, but when I am... that happens lol
    "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
    -Oscar Wilde

MBTI
    yupp

truuu, I do stuff like that all the time as well, but I never try to make myself feel like i'm doing a good deed by manipulating someone, I just see it as a commensurate interaction. Which is sorta of a lie as well, because if I really want something... I never make myself look selfish because that would blow my cover, and I also don't want to feel the guilt, so I convince myself it's beneficial for the person i'm manipulating as well. But I often try not be a complete selfish bitch, but when I am... that happens lol
    I told my aunt as we were going my reason for bringing it up, and she was like I figured
    by @magpie

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni

I told my aunt as we were going my reason for bringing it up, and she was like I figured
    I don't even like fried chicken, it hurts my tum tum and I end up having to take a tums after anyways
    -Oscar Wilde

MBTI
    yupp

I don't even like fried chicken, it hurts my tum tum and I end up having to take to a tums after anyways
    yeah well that's why i didn't bring it up to my brother or sister-in-law, well more the fact they're vegetarians
    by @magpie

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni

yeah well that's why i didn't bring it up to my brother or sister-in-law, well more the fact they're vegetarians
    I could honestly be a vegetarian if I had a strong urge too, I cannot stand red meat. It's not even about the healthy living aspect...its just the fact I physically feel sick after eating steak. I DESPISE STEAK. I don't really like pork that much either, Chicken is chill...and ham... I don't like bacon either. I LOVE TURKEY THOUGH, TURKEY BURGERS, TURKEY COLD CUTS, TURKEY EVERYTHANG.

I just want to live off of sushi though...that is a fantasy. I would be so happy. but so sick.
    -Oscar Wilde

MBTI
    yupp

I could honestly be a vegetarian if I had a strong urge too, I cannot stand red meat. It's not even about the healthy living aspect...its just the fact I physically feel sick after eating steak. I DESPISE STEAK. I don't really like pork that much either, Chicken is chill...and ham... I don't like bacon either. I LOVE TURKEY THOUGH, TURKEY BURGERS, TURKEY COLD CUTS, TURKEY EVERYTHANG.

I just want to live off of sushi though...that is a fantasy. I would be so happy. but so sick.
    I <3 meat
    by @magpie

violaine

Ok, I have to extricate myself from this gift-giving nightmare. I really adore one of my online friends but she is killing me with her endless community-bakesale mentality about everyone we know! If I want to give someone something, it will be in private, I wish you would just allow for that in... Eh, I guess I don't really care. I'll just talk to her about it. :p