User Tag List

  1. #43051
    Warflower Nijntje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    I am the only person in Vent. This is dissatisfying.
    I know this feel very well. Bloody Australian time differences.

    Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.
    .



    Conclusion: Dinosaurs


  2. #43052
    Warflower Nijntje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    FEAR ME!!!


    no, please, please, i'm begging you, FEAR MEEEEEE!!!!

    Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.
    .



    Conclusion: Dinosaurs


  3. #43053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    FEAR ME!!!


    no, please, please, i'm begging you, FEAR MEEEEEE!!!!
    The Perks of Being a Warflower: You can make friends, because nobody really fears you.

  4. #43054
    Warflower Nijntje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    The Perks of Being a Warflower: You can make friends, because nobody really fears you.
    it's the cross i have to bear.

    A heavy, flowery, slightly warlike cross.

    Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.
    .



    Conclusion: Dinosaurs


  5. #43055
    Warflower Nijntje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    Also, this:


    Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.
    .



    Conclusion: Dinosaurs


  6. #43056
    Warflower Nijntje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    Oh! oh! oh! oh!

    Apparently this pancake has the face of jesus in it?

    Am i the only heathen who can't see it?




    If someone can see it and would like to paint draw the outline for me, that would be great.


    http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/...ed-in-pancake/

    Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.
    .



    Conclusion: Dinosaurs


  7. #43057
    came back haunted EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    17,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    Oh! oh! oh! oh!

    Apparently this pancake has the face of jesus in it?

    Am i the only heathen who can't see it?




    If someone can see it and would like to paint draw the outline for me, that would be great.


    http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/...ed-in-pancake/
    It looks more like Jerry Garcia, than Jesus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nørrsken impersonating EJCC
    It's strange. I keep banning morons, but they keep signing up? What is this?
    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  8. #43058
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    Oh! oh! oh! oh!

    Apparently this pancake has the face of jesus in it?

    Am i the only heathen who can't see it?




    If someone can see it and would like to paint draw the outline for me, that would be great.


    http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/...ed-in-pancake/
    I change my mind, it's not jesus some 70s folk singer i'm googling them now, i'll come back with the result later
    Perfectly robust chickens
    Run laps a lot
    Pee on the garden
    Leap over fences
    Cock is a word for rooster
    Hen is a type of chicken?
    Kit kats are good
    Nice chickens don't belong in the
    Zoo
    ~@magpie

  9. #43059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    Oh! oh! oh! oh!

    Apparently this pancake has the face of jesus in it?

    Am i the only heathen who can't see it?




    If someone can see it and would like to paint draw the outline for me, that would be great.


    http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/...ed-in-pancake/
    How is this news?

    I hate this world.

  10. #43060
    came back haunted EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    17,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I change my mind, it's not jesus some 70s folk singer i'm googling them now, i'll come back with the result later
    I said Jerry Garcia with great certainty before, but now I'm stuck between him and David Crosby.



    Quote Originally Posted by Nørrsken impersonating EJCC
    It's strange. I keep banning morons, but they keep signing up? What is this?
    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 718
    Last Post: Today, 03:24 AM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts