User Tag List

Page 4304 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 330438044204425442944302430343044305430643144354440448045304 ... LastLast
Results 43,031 to 43,040 of 67839

Thread: Random Thought Thread

LadyLazarus

Quote Originally Posted by theDarkSide View Post
    I was going to steal it just to be an ass, but I hate it too much. Makes me want to jump into a pool of vomit.
    Don't worry you're still an ass!
    Also, please feel free to swim in your own vomit anyway, your fetishes are honestly none of my business.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

I dreamt about my old elementary school friends, they were at my current school and we had a lot of fun together. Dreams like these make me sad, there is always a cold and indescribable melancholy feeling. My subconscious is reminding me that I need true friends again. I have dreamt similar things, once I dreamt about being a 7 year old all over again, happier times and I woke up with a sadness that would not leave me for the rest of that sleepless night.

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Anyone got Skype? I want someone to keep me company while I'm working

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

LadyLazarus

So I came to school wearing jeans, a t-shirt, glasses, and no makeup; I think this is the second phase in my journey to eventually giving up on life.

Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    I dreamt about my old elementary school friends, they were at my current school and we had a lot of fun together. Dreams like these make me sad, there is always a cold and indescribable melancholy feeling. My subconscious is reminding me that I need true friends again. I have dreamt similar things, once I dreamt about being a 7 year old all over again, happier times and I woke up with a sadness that would not leave me for the rest of that sleepless night.
    I know it sounds absurd, but have you tried hobbies that involve other people?

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I should have never gotten my hair cut. People keep complimenting it. I know it looks good, you don't have to tell me. This is why I don't put effort in to my appearance
    by @magpie

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    I know it sounds absurd, but have you tried hobbies that involve other people?
    I have tried sports but it made me want to puke, other than that I can't really think of hobbies that involve other people. I like writing/reading, that is pretty much my only hobby. It's not the most common hobby at this time in my age, however I've seen people my age who are into it as well. But it doesn't turn into anything more than that, I don't speak much with anyone. I suppose it doesn't make much difference anyways, it's pretty much a solitary hobby. Social life doesn't have to circulate around a certain hobby, was it an attempt of advice? I appreciate it, but I am clueless.
    4w5-9w1-5w4

NPcomplete

There are times, and this is one of them, when eating is a complete waste of time.

Healer-in-Training Array Morning Star's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Finally finished that algorithms assignment!
    I'm so proud of myself.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/