User Tag List

Page 4303 of 6780 FirstFirst ... 330338034203425342934301430243034304430543134353440348035303 ... LastLast
Results 43,021 to 43,030 of 67799

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post

while I'm not big on The Beatles, certain stuff does sound better on vinyl. To my ears, at least. Like that crackling needle is part of the music, in its own way.
    Rented an old 60s style house for Coachella two yrs ago, and it had a record player connected to speakers in every room of the house, and outside by the pool, and it totally converted me to a vinyl believer. Listening to old bossa nova and harry belafonte records: I swear, you can feel and hear every fiber of their vocal chords on vinyl. It's a quality of sound i'd never even heard before.
    The Justice Fighter

XXXX - XwX Xdw XwX sx/so - Neutral Good

"I trust what you are doing though…I just see it a little differently.
    I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

"Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

The Aggressive 6
    Debator

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

One for one and all for all.

Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Rented an old 60s style house for Coachella two yrs ago, and it had a record player connected to speakers in every room of the house, and outside by the pool, and it totally converted me to a vinyl believer. Listening to old bossa nova and harry belafonte records: I swear, you can feel and hear every fiber of their vocal chords on vinyl. It's a quality of sound i'd never even heard before.
    Had to look up what Coachella even was.

That house sounds like a retro version of these hotels I saw before that had iPod docks/speakers in every room, even one for the shower. If I had money to toss around, I'd probably set something similar up with a stereo system/record player.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    Too much real life.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

When you live a life without love and true friendship you can quite easily fade away, becoming practical is hard, yet the world keeps demanding it more and more, not ever caring. If you are a sad and lonely person the whole world hates you, no one will ever find you attractive and worthy of affection, and if you remind them of your sadness they will hate you even more. No one will ever care for anyone, they are too stuck in their egoistic and superficial ways. And it wears me out to no end.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

When I'm flying I imagine I'm on a really fast train . The problem is when there's turbulence I worry about the train is going to derail and we're on a really high cliff
    by @magpie

LadyLazarus

Hah I just remembered when I used to think I used Ti. I was like "Omgz I'm so fucking logical, I can't even look at you without attempting to calculate the circumference of your right thigh." I wish I were kidding . Stupid tests and dichotomies saying feelers like harmony and kissing the babies fucked me up. Why do those even exist?!

Senior Member Array Grand Admiral Crunch's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

I wonder if anyone else has the urge to tell their Facebook friends, who constantly post pics of themselves, that they're getting uglier. These are nice people, they should already know and it'd be mean, so I don't want to. But at the same time, I want to, very badly. I think it's like that experiment where a goldfish is swimming in a plugged-in blender with a sign saying not to push the button, and people can't resist...I would do it if I was drunk. I'd forgive myself for facebook commenting, but not for blending a goldfish. I'd be haunted by the image of blood swirling around in the blender...I hope the urge to be awful will dissipate now that it's out of my system.

LadyLazarus

Look at how artsy and deep my new avatar is, all black, white and shit. Look how fucking deep I am, her face it's not a face, it's wings or maybe it is a face and the wings hide it because reasons you wouldn't understand.

It's vintage.

Senior Member Array Grand Admiral Crunch's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLazarus View Post
    Look at how artsy and deep my new icon is, all black, white and shit. Look how fucking deep I am, her face it's not a face, it's wings or maybe it is a face and the wings hide it because reasons you wouldn't understand.

It's vintage.
    I was going to steal it just to be an ass, but I hate it too much. Makes me want to jump into a pool of vomit.