User Tag List

Page 43 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553931435431043 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    infp

^^Waaa, is the new one already out? That was one of the rare games I liked to play on the computer. Apart from Red alert and Mortal combat. But there`s no comparison to Starcraft
    I used cheat codes

Home made Pad thai
    .:"Claude os, aperi oculos.":.

"You can't give up hope just because it's hopeless, you have to hope even harder and cover your ears and go 'lalalalalalala'"- Fry (Futurama)

I got a feeling I'm going to have a really good day today, I hope I'm not wrong about it

`~~Philosoflying~~` Array SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I came up with something brilliant, this morning, in a dream.

And now I can't remember what it was, it was some kind of theory about something related to relationships!!!

Dammitjanet!

I shall remember, oh yes, I will!!!!!

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I had this dream that it was summer, I just finished school and I went to a shop and got myself some chocolate ice cream. Then I discovered that people had put advertisements all over the streets, picturing all the guys I used to ve interested in and who repulse me right now in an awkward way (one of them was pregnant, another one was wearing a little speedo made out of flowers, etc). It made me laugh. Then I went to this shoe store where they sold all these funny pink shoes with deformed heels. Everybody in the store hated them, so I bought them all and I got them all for free! Everything was soooo beautiful and I felt completely stressless. There were no worries on my mind, nothing at all.
    And then I woke up. I wish it was all real. Maybe in a few months these things will all become reality and if not, I think I should try drugs or something.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    I had this dream that it was summer, I just finished school and I went to a shop and got myself some chocolate ice cream. Then I discovered that people had put advertisements all over the streets, picturing all the guys I used to ve interested in and who repulse me right now in an awkward way (one of them was pregnant, another one was wearing a little speedo made out of flowers, etc). It made me laugh. Then I went to this shoe store where they sold all these funny pink shoes with deformed heels. Everybody in the store hated them, so I bought them all and I got them all for free! Everything was soooo beautiful and I felt completely stressless. There were no worries on my mind, nothing at all.
    And then I woke up. I wish it was all real. Maybe in a few months these things will all become reality and if not, I think I should try drugs or something.
    Nope. Dont do drugs, they'll only make it more difficult to have a dream like that.

Both this and what Silly said reminded me of Jung's accounts about dreams, he talked about the mind seeks to maintain a state of equilibrium and what the conscious or waking mind cant provide the unconscious mind often does provide in dreams. Its a little more than wish fufilment and a better theory than Freud's to be honest.

You guys posts made me smile Thanks guys.

Habitual Fi LineStepper Array JocktheMotie's Avatar

I hate pants.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Aloe infused socks are very pleasant on freshly pedicured feet.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I hate pants.
    Why I created a "no pants zone" in my apartment.

Let me count the ways Array HelenOfTroy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I have a flawed evloutionary theory,
    Basically if you had two group (and this is probably the biggest flaw)
    But, just for arguments sake you have these two groups
    group 1 consists of women & men who have children between the ages of 16-22
    group 2 consists of women & men who have children between the ages of 22-40
    Group 1 throughout say 2000 years will have evolved more
    group 2 throughout the same time will have evolved less
    Thus we now have individuals who are happier saying ug
    and some highly evolved
    Well, thats it folks
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

I absolutely love cool stripes for my head, I found some cheap knock off unbranded ones lately which are a quarter of the price but made in the same place, which is great.