User Tag List

Page 4287 of 6929 FirstFirst ... 328737874187423742774285428642874288428942974337438747875287 ... LastLast
Results 42,861 to 42,870 of 69283

Thread: Random Thought Thread

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    Yes! It was in the 70s a day or two ago. What gives?!

You could do it My secret is that I buy all my warm clothes at Uniqlo. They have something called "heat tech," which makes clothes lock-in heat extremely efficiently.
    Update: It's 69 degrees right now. What is this bullshit?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sp/so

Gazing at people. Some hand in hand.
    Johari / Nohari

“That we are capable only of being what we are remains our unforgivable sin.” ― Gene Wolfe

reminder to self: "That YOU that you are so proud of is a story woven together by your interpreter module to account for as much of your behavior as it can incorporate, and it denies or rationalizes the rest." "Who's in Charge? Free Will and the Science of the Brain" by Michael S. Gazzaniga

MBTI
    FiSi
    Enneagram
    937 sp/so

What happened to my enthusiasm?

Quote Originally Posted by solipsists View Post
    I miss RaptorWizard.
    Me too.
    “If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us.” - Hermann Hesse

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

I just found out that I'm not going to be moving any time soon. I'm not sure whether to be happy or sad about it.

LadyLazarus

I wish I could read, watch TV, listen to music, go online, and draw all at the same time. I don't feel satisfied just doing one at a time.
    I can't get my mind off the others and I can't concentrate. As I'm typing this I'm watching a music video while drawing, what the fuck is wrong with me??! I used to have an attention span once!

girl with a pretty smile Array Honor's Avatar
    Enneagram
    1w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by garbage View Post
    Update: It's 69 degrees right now. What is this bullshit?
    What?! That's crazy in the best way. Still cold here today.

Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    I sometimes wonder what cuddling is like, but I very seldom wonder what sex is like. Why am I writing this? I do not know. What I'm getting at is that there's this attractive and special girl I've been talking to a lot the last three weeks, and she seems to be really into me, which surprises me a lot. We also understand each other a lot, we are both very socially inhibited. But she is more cheery, quirky, colorful and physical than I am. If I had to guess I would say she's ISFP 6w7. Stereotypically, our differences therefore makes sense.

Now I haven't had much feelings for her, I've been feeling very indifferent towards it, though I've been nice to her (and more) and I was actually the one to start talking to her. I don't remember why. And all of a sudden I really want to cuddle with her and be all romantic, she would be my only friend in the world.

But there is a problem, she lives so far away, and I wonder, is it me that she likes, or is it the online identity of me that she likes? Would she have liked me if we met in real life instead? Because the real me is much uglier and has the charm of a brick. But I want to cuddle with her. And all of those things.
    Ooh, have you exchanged photos so you each have a sense of the other's physical presence? I think if you establish a pretense of reservation it wouldn't be surprising/disappointing. It may even be preferable.

LadyLazarus

"Sometimes I ignore you so I feel in control."

NPcomplete

I wish I owned a tiny bookstore. I'd read books and perhaps solve mysteries because why not?

*day dreams*

I'd probably be bored though. Very very bored.

Another dashed day dream. Sigh.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    Y U NO CAN GET @Warm
    Here I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Your voice is like chocolate...dreamy."
    --WildHorses